Profile for Bev > Reviews

100 Hits: 80s
100 Hits: 80s
Offered by Mattpuss

4.0 out of 5 stars Happyish Customer!, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: 100 Hits: 80s (Audio CD)
This product wasn't in brilliant condition, but the cds were perfectly fine. There could have been some more well known eighties songs on the album though!

Just Dance (Wii)
Just Dance (Wii)
Offered by Excess Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer!, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Just Dance (Wii) (Video Game)
This product was delivered quickly and me and my seven year old son love to dance to the wide range of songs. My son especially likes 'Who let the dogs out!'

100 Hits: 90s
100 Hits: 90s

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer!, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: 100 Hits: 90s (Audio CD)
This product was delivered quickly, but had a cd missing! so I emailed the seller and within a week they sent me another album. Very pleased with the seller, but the album does have a lot of rubbish songs on it! It could have had more well known nineties songs on it!

Just Dance 4 (Wii)
Just Dance 4 (Wii)
Offered by Tracymuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer!, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Just Dance 4 (Wii) (Video Game)
This product was delivered quickly and me and my son love to dance to the songs. There's always a good mixture of old and new songs which is brilliant for me as I love a wide range of music.

Just Dance Disney Party  (Nintendo Wii)
Just Dance Disney Party (Nintendo Wii)
Offered by UKGameSource

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer!, 13 Dec. 2012
This product was delivered quickly and my seven year old son loves it! He also puts the songs in a foreign language and he still loves to dance to them!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer!, 13 Dec. 2012
This purchase was delivered quickly and is brilliant for killing the fleas on your dog. They stopped scratching within days of putting this product on my dogs.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Review of Relax N Bubble pool, 7 April 2012
Really easy to do. Just inflate the top ring & fill with water. Make sure it is put on a flat ground as the first time we did it. It went oval shaped instead of round! so we had to move it! Really nice once filled. Really big. My son could swim in it! Only downside is that it takes ages to fill up as it holds a lot of water (no good right now as theres a hose pipe ban where I live!) The bubbles are lovely, but only had it for a couple of hours & one of the little bubble holes inside the pool went big with the force of the air from the pump, so the bubbles dont work properly now! Also get a solar pool cover as the water soon goes cold!