Profile for Natalie > Reviews

Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars [DVD]
Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Browder

4.0 out of 5 stars Good points and one bad, 25 Feb. 2014
As far the mini series goes, its a great story arc. Its the best the team could have done after the cancellation of the main series. I love every part. If you are a fan of the show this is a must watch.

The Seller provided a very fast delivery, two days into the three week window, which impressed me greatly. They also provided a note explaining that only outer sleeve was designed with international market. I have no problems with the seller and would use them again.

My only problem is when the DVD was produced the complete mini series was put on one disk and edited to run as one movie. This resulted it a loss of about 3 to 4 minutes at the start of the second part where the title screen has been edited out. The movie can still be followed but someone who has not seen it before may be lost for a beat or two and may put it down bad continuity. I had a copy I taped from the original airing on VHS so I know the mini series pretty well. I will need to get another copy for the sake of my OCD of having the complete collection but will be happy to watch this version in the meantime.

Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Pear-Shaped Cubic zirconia Pendant Necklace and Earrings Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Mother, 25 Feb. 2014
Got this as a gift for my mother for Christmas, she is happy so I am happy.

Quick delivery and a good price,

The set is lovely and elegant. My mother can't wear low quality metals so I was wary of purchasing with out seeing the item but I shouldn't have worried it was an excellent design.

Farscape: The Complete Seasons 1-4 [DVD]
Farscape: The Complete Seasons 1-4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Browder

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For Any Fan,, 25 Feb. 2014
This collection is perfect. Well made and excellent extras. Introduced my partner to the show a few years and and its been a joy to watch them back to back together. This show set the bar for Sci-Fi.

The production of the set is great and well worth the money paid.