ARRAY(0xa1306780)

Eighty Days Blue
Eighty Days Blue
Price: 3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Hold on to your hat!!!!!!, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Eighty Days Blue (Kindle Edition)
Great reading getting very samey, I read this to my mates at the book club and it went down a storm, it did seem a little far fetched but we had a giggle and made for a great discussion piece.

Life Of Pi
Life Of Pi
Price: 3.66

3.0 out of 5 stars The book was slow reading, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Life Of Pi (Kindle Edition)
The book was very slow and did not capture my imagination, I read the book before I saw the movie and it was far better.

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading, holiday book, 11 Feb 2013
Easy reading by the pool, enjoyed the descriptions and made me laugh, it was good at stimulating the mind and light to read not to heavey

My Favorite Mistake
My Favorite Mistake

5.0 out of 5 stars Good friends make a difference, 11 Feb 2013
Good reading, I enjoyed the story line, and the way the writer withheld the secret was good writing, made me smile at the end great friend s are all that counts

My Boyfriend's Back
My Boyfriend's Back
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars holiday book, 6 May 2012
This book was a little strange at first, but something about it kept me gripped. when you realise what has happened (dont want to give away plot) it is very clever the way the author has turned things about, even as a reader I started looking for things, It is a good book difficult to put down at times but great, and the twist was very clever, school do's will never be the same.

A Desirable Residence
A Desirable Residence
Price: 3.59

1.0 out of 5 stars snore !!, 6 May 2012
I tried I really did but this book did nothing for me, It didnt grip me from the start and I fell asleep twice when reading it.Sorry to slow and dull for me, It was not for me.

Candles on the Sand
Candles on the Sand
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this book!!!!!!, 6 May 2012
This book had me hooked from the first chapter, the descriptions of italy the people the places were so great that you could picture yourself being an onlooker to the unfolding story, It felt like this story was about a good friend , like reading it from their diary. The characters descriptions bought them out of the book to reality.I have told many of my friends about this book and they have enjoyed it. I hope that you enjoy this book as much as I did.A book with love hate trust sex and a great ending .ENJOY!!!

Breaking Dawn (Twilight Saga)
Breaking Dawn (Twilight Saga)
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars what a book!!!!, 6 May 2012
breaking dawn is an awesome book having read all the others in the series it kept me glued and I found the descriptions that the author used kept the images alive and you could find yourself using all your sences during you submersion in the book cant wait to see how they fill the film.It was difficult at times to jump from character to character but clever to see how each of them perceived the situation and each other. The feeling of being loved and loving the different characters was awesome also the hate and fear at times gripped you, I loved the book but will not ruin it for others so read it, if you loved the other books in this series then this is the cherry on the top loved it !!!