Profile for S. SMITH > Reviews

Content by S. SMITH

S. SMITH (Central Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TOMY Megasketcher
TOMY Megasketcher
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Doodle away, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: TOMY Megasketcher (Toy)
There are one of these sketchers at my sons nursery. I grew up with Magna-doodle and this is as good as. Thoroughly reviewed it before purchase and i'm not disappointed. My 21 month old son is just starting the scribbling stage and this is perfect for him. The 4 attachments and the pen all add to his imaginative doodles. He also enjoys clearing the screen when he wants to start again. Fast delivery and great quality. Would highly recommend. A+++

Children Mini Soccer Football Goal Post Sports Soft Ball Set Baseline Indoor & Outdoor Use
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop
Price: 7.32

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap & chearfull, 23 Jun 2014
I bought this for my 21 month old boy as he loves football. We were both delighted with the product although the enclosed football was only worthy of the bin as the pump won't blow it up. Thankfully he has his own ball. Fast delivery, one of the plastic corners is now cracked but it was a cheap item and being used by a toddler. Not disappointed. It does what it says on the tin. Not too big. Perfect for garden fun.

Soft & Safe Rubber Safety Mat Set - 1 sqm - 40mm thick - black
Soft & Safe Rubber Safety Mat Set - 1 sqm - 40mm thick - black
Offered by Home and Office
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, fun, fun., 16 Jun 2014
Fantastic play flooring. Bought as a landing surface for my little boy's shute. Also used to sit a play house on. He is safe and is kept clean rather than using woodchip, bark etc... High quality, fast delivery, will definately buy more. A+++ Would highly recommend. 1st time Mum of a 21 month old boy.

Kids Garden Play Set Toy Watering Can Spade Rake Gardening Tools and Carry Case
Kids Garden Play Set Toy Watering Can Spade Rake Gardening Tools and Carry Case
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop
Price: 7.31

4.0 out of 5 stars garden tools, 20 May 2014
Quite delighted with this purchase for my little boy to play with in the garden. Unfortunately the spray bottle doesnt work but I guess you get what you pay for. All the other items and the storage container are fine. Fast delivery and well packaged.

Mr. Bump Bruise Soother
Mr. Bump Bruise Soother
Offered by Direct Pharmacy
Price: 3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Bump, 19 May 2014
A good, fun product. Fast delivery. Well packaged. A little smaller than expected but does its intended job perfectly. Keep in the fridge and its good to use on any little bumps or bruises.

Engel Baby Leggings - 70 % Virgin Wool and 30% Silk - 8-15 months (Height 28-31) (74/80) -Light Ocean/ Kiwi
Offered by Lana Bambini
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and warm, 25 Nov 2013
I bought these leggings for my 1 year old son as whenever I take him out for a walk in his buggy, his trousers ride up revealing bare, cold legs. This doesnt happen with these cool coloured leggins. I can tuck them into his socks and the pattern is fun too. Quick delivery. Will probably buy more. A+++

Sailing Boats Yacht Lifebuoy Round Rug Mat
Sailing Boats Yacht Lifebuoy Round Rug Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Ship a'hoy!, 15 July 2013
I bought this rug for my little boys nautically themed bedroom and it sets the room off perfectly. It is a fun mat and just the perfect size. Nice and thick and so comfortable under foot. I am delighted with the quality of this product. 5 stars.

Jack in the Box 'Peek A Boo' Monkey
Jack in the Box 'Peek A Boo' Monkey

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect peek a boo jack in the box, 15 July 2013
I love this jack in the box. It is sturdy, well made and my little boy loves it. I like that when I wind the handle and sing the song to my son, that I know exactly when the monkey is going to go 'pop' so it is always an exciting surprise for him. From a really early age, he has learned to push the monkey back into the box through watching me repeatedly doing it.
5 stars and I would highly recommend this toy plus the paws stick to the monkey which is added fun.

Fisher Price Nesting Cups
Fisher Price Nesting Cups
Offered by Toybroker-UK
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, fun, fun., 15 July 2013
This review is from: Fisher Price Nesting Cups (Toy)
I thoroughly research all the products I buy for my little boy and this was no exception. The nesting cups are bright, fun, full of curiosity for my son and we have yet to play with them in water. Delighted with this purchase and I would highly recommend them to other parents. A good educational toy as they learn the colours and to count them as they stack them up and knock them down so also good for hand/eye co-ordination. 5 stars plus they are Fisher Price so the quality is excellent.

Children's Height Chart with over 40 Stickers
Children's Height Chart with over 40 Stickers
Offered by Shop Inc
Price: 1.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 Mar 2013
I wanted a height chart for my 5 month old baby boy as we thought it would be fun to record his progress. I was recommended to try this height chart by the lady who runs my sons baby group and we were not disappointed. The animal stickers are fun although I chose to stick them on as Jamie is still a bit young. I love that we can record his height, his age and when we measured him with all the stickers. A fun and colourful height chart for any babies nursery although ours is hanging in our lounge.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3