Profile for T. Webb > Reviews

Haynes: Star Trek: USS Enterprise Jigsaw
Haynes: Star Trek: USS Enterprise Jigsaw
Offered by comic collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jan. 2015
Great puzzle, very hard but great fun. Quality of jigsaw pieces was good. Another good Christmas present.

Star Trek Bi-Fold Engineering Logo Wallet (Red)
Star Trek Bi-Fold Engineering Logo Wallet (Red)
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jan. 2015
Christmas present which was loved. Great small gift,quality was good for the price.

Star Trek Men's USS Enterprise Haynes Manual Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue (Navy), Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Great t-shirt for my geeky 14 year-old who loved it, 30 Jan. 2015
Great t-shirt for my geeky 14 year-old who loved it. Was a snug though. Unfortunately small was the only option at the time of purchase. I would probably have gone up a size if I could have.

Son Of A Preacher Man
Son Of A Preacher Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jan. 2015
Brilliant song; straight to my Amazon library.

Live  From  London
Live From London

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Live From London (Audio CD)
Totally amazing CD. I saw this concert and Dolly Parton was totally incredible. I am a huge fan and love this CD.

The Glassblower (The Glassblower Trilogy Book 1)
The Glassblower (The Glassblower Trilogy Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Delightful., 31 Oct. 2014
Delightful story. Enjoyed the characters and looking forward to continuing the journey.

If I Were Wrong Funny T-Shirt (Black Medium)
If I Were Wrong Funny T-Shirt (Black Medium)
Offered by Rinsed

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 16 Sept. 2013
A birthday present for my 19 year-old son who loved it. The quality is very good and price was fair.

The Collection
The Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for a HUGE Dolly Fan, 11 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Collection (Audio CD)
Bought as a Christmas present for my brother, who could not resist opening it early! He adores this CD and is playing it every day. So far nothing to dislike.

Dolly: My Life and Other Unfinished Business
Dolly: My Life and Other Unfinished Business
by Dolly Parton

4.0 out of 5 stars A gift that will be well received, 11 Dec. 2012
Although I have not read the book, as it is a gift for my brother, I am sure he will love it. The book was slightly delayed from America, copy is in good condition with lots of pictures. Hopefully my brother will lend it back to me once he has read it.

A Year in Green Tea and Tuk-Tuks: My unlikely adventure creating an eco farm in Sri Lanka
by Rory Spowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 1 Mar. 2011
I bought this book as a birthday present for my brother who was going to be travelling to Sri Lanka. Having flicked open the first couple of pages and started reading, I wanted to finish it! So my brother had to wait!! Very good book, thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Page: 1 | 2