Profile for john > Reviews

Scala G4 POWERSET Intercom Bluetooth Headset
Offered by Capital Stores
Price: 265.17

2.0 out of 5 stars johnno, 5 Aug 2013
I brought the scala team set for trip to scotland. all my mates have them so we know the score, which is...they take time to pair up, almost every time we go for a ride, it is a tricky sequence to connect 4 riders up and get them all working, sometimes just doesn,t work and we all start again. they cut out at various times on a ride for no apparent reason then connect again. it is almost impossible to hear your paired partners above 60mph at 70mph just about any more and it,s touch and go.I read one review who said he could hear at 120mph, (he must of been riding an electric bike or had exception hearing,cause we can,t hear anything at those speeds.) and the range is probably 300 meters at best often a lot less. at low speed most of the time it,s fine and is great in traffic. the radio is a bit naff in my opinion, very mushy and goes out off station easily. ..not as good as I hoped it would be. there are 8 in our group and we all agree with this report. conclusion.....it,s not bad the units do work, but could be improved in this age of technology I thought the scala was supposed to be the best!fab,unfortunately the truth is, don,t get to excited it,s better than nothing but not really good enough for the money. when my scala packs up, I won,t bother to get another.

Australian Bikers Gear RED VIPER SPORTS LEATHER MOTORCYCLE JACKET CE ARMOURED (44) - 44.0
Offered by Bikers Gear
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great jacket, 17 Nov 2012
I have had my viper jacket for a year, this product is very well made and has all the quality of a much more expensive jacket. I still can,t believe the price, I have done many miles this year in all weathers and now it,s worn in and got that used look it,s even better. would highly recommend, and would buy again if i ever need to. My only wish is that i had gone for a size down, cause the elastic in the arms would allow for a tighter fit,but that,s my fault. I was very surprised with the weight and feel. you feel very protected with this jacket on. very pleased.

Motorcycle Motorbike Sports Storage Panniers 44L TO 60 Litre
Motorcycle Motorbike Sports Storage Panniers 44L TO 60 Litre

4.0 out of 5 stars paaniers, 17 Nov 2012
these bags are well made, great price and work really well. they fit easy on my CBR 600 and on a recent trip to BSB in Assen they did ther job. We came back in heavy rain and they stayed dry inside, Even though i put clothing etc in bin bags just in case. the only thing that was pointless was the the rain covers. the elastic does ,nt allow for the fixing straps therefore they have a gap around the inside, even with extra bungees on the motor way the plastic covers ripped apart and i binned them at the next fuel stop, after an hour of buffeting. anyway panniers look good and I,m happy with them.

Reflective White 16 to 19 inch Reflective Motorcycle, Scooter, Car & Truck Wheel Rim Stripes 3/8 inch or 9.5mm wide
Offered by Magnum Graphics
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars be seen, 17 Nov 2012
item arrived in quick time. rim tap was a doddle to fit and fab on my truimph. shows up brilliantly at night, side on. will by again for my other bike.

XXL Motorcycle Motorbike Waterproof Dustproof UV Protective Breathable Cover Outdoor Red/Silver w/ Carry Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars dust cover, 17 Nov 2012
I have a triumph trophy 1200 with full luggage boxes and screen. this cover does the trick, i ordered a xxl but got a xl. even so it fits ok. looks almost Tailor made.