Profile for John here, > Reviews

Content by John here,

John here,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3

3.0 out of 5 stars Here nor there, 29 Jan. 2014
With this item you get what you pay for... Its not by any means a substantial or chunky arrangement but it will support a light gate and look nice too.

12 Pack Citronella Garden Tea Light Candles
12 Pack Citronella Garden Tea Light Candles

1.0 out of 5 stars No Show!, 29 Jan. 2014
I ordered this Item and all that turned up at my house was an envelope filled with bubble wrap! So I cant tell you if the candles work or not....

Rolson Tools 62852 2-in-1 Tradesman Knife
Rolson Tools 62852 2-in-1 Tradesman Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace Buy, 29 Jan. 2014
This was a great buy for work - very versatile. The stanley blade holder sits a bit high when folded away but this was easily solved by removing the blade holder and filing down the recess for the stopper bar.

Toolzone Large Paraffin Oil Hurricane/Storm Camping Lantern
Toolzone Large Paraffin Oil Hurricane/Storm Camping Lantern

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaky, 29 Jan. 2014
I bought two of these and although they look nice and they do work... they leak paraffin quickly so I wouldnt recommend buying this item.

Liberon Wax Filler Stick Light Oak (02)
Liberon Wax Filler Stick Light Oak (02)
Offered by Celtic Woods

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 29 Jan. 2014
I used this to fill nail holes on oak window cills. Simply rub over the hole then buff with a cloth and its very difficult to find the mark... Darker waxes and polish can be used over the top and it will blend to the colour perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 29 Jan. 2014
I bought this along with the Stagg DH 8" Medium Splash. I use these cymbals along side some more expensive makes and they fit in perfectly. The only difference with a more expensive cymbal is that it will last longer. I have been using stagg chinas for a long time and broken two. But for what you pay and the quality of the sound I highly recommend stagg products!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 29 Jan. 2014
I bought this along with the Stagg DH 15" Exo Medium thin crash. I use these cymbals along side some more expensive makes and they fit in perfectly. The only difference with a more expensive cymbal is that it will last longer. I have been using stagg chinas for a long time and broken two. But for what you pay and the quality of the sound I highly recommend stagg products!

Duronic KS5000 Large Digital Display 5KG Kitchen Scales with 24.5cm Diameter Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl and 2 Years FREE Warranty
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 29 Jan. 2014
Great set of scales - can be tucked away an not take up a lot of space, on the other hand they look great sitting out. The stainless bowl is useful as I double it up as a Bain Marie. Clear and very bright display.

T&G Professional Solid Rolling Pin in FSC Certified Beech
T&G Professional Solid Rolling Pin in FSC Certified Beech

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Rollin', 29 Jan. 2014
At first I couldn't pin it down as I sat pondering on the Beech.. Then it hit me. This rolling pin is heavy and well made!

Expandable Cutlery Tray Drawer Beechwood
Expandable Cutlery Tray Drawer Beechwood
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Buy, 29 Jan. 2014
Looks great and adds a classy finish to the kitchen. Versatile as you would expect with the variable side compartments.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3