Profile for Mr. G. Pearson > Reviews

Breville VST004 Two-Slice Sandwich Toaster - 850 Watts
Breville VST004 Two-Slice Sandwich Toaster - 850 Watts
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 3 April 2014
We used to have the old version and it was not easy to clean. This is big improvement and quicker to heat up.

Braun Series 7 745 Pulsonic Pro-System Electric Rechargeable Foil Shaver with Clean and Renew Charger
Price: 145.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shaver, 3 April 2014
I have always used a wet shaver but the blades have become so expensive I thought I would try the Braun Series 7 which is 50 cheaper than in the High Street. I have no complaints and very surprised how close a shave it gives.

McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 User - 1 Year (PC)
McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 User - 1 Year (PC)
Price: 28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 3 April 2014
I was at the end of my first year of using McAfee, and the cost just to continue was much more expensive than buying a 3 user - 1 year. I only required 1 user, but it was more expensive. Loyalty does not apparently come into it???

DKNY Women Eau de Parfum Spray 50 ml
DKNY Women Eau de Parfum Spray 50 ml
Price: 30.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelllent, 3 April 2014
Purchased as a present. My wife was very happy with it. It arrived the next day well protected. Will purchase again.

GENTS BLACK LEATHER RACHET BELT (XL(39"-46"))
GENTS BLACK LEATHER RACHET BELT (XL(39"-46"))
Offered by Supreme Leather
Price: 7.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Belt, 3 April 2014
I have had 3 similar belts which were about 3 times the cost. This was the same quality and I will be buying again from this supplier.

Clare Florist Colourful Rainbow Roses Bouquet
Clare Florist Colourful Rainbow Roses Bouquet
Price: 28.53

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice flowers, but...., 10 Mar 2014
The Roses I ordered were delivered to another street. When I telephoned at the end of the day , I was informed that I had signed for them at 11am. To cut a long story short and after hanging on the end of a telephone , I was informed that they had been delivered to another street not far away, I can collect them there. I did collect them but I followed this up with a complaint on the telephone. To cut another long story short, the manager then became involved and the outcome was that I would receive another bouquet of Roses on Monday. At 4pm on Monday I telephoned to ask if there had been a change of mind. This was investigated and I received a telephone call to say they would be arriving before 4:55pm. They arrived at 4.30pm. The driver apologized and assured us that it was a genuine mistake. We accepted this and explained it was the attitude and response of only one person that made me complain. Something I rarely do. I find it quite embarrassing to ask a stranger for flowers delivered by mistake 5 hours earlier. However, the flowers were nice.

In His Image
In His Image
by Paul Brand
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: In His Image (Paperback)
Like the rest of Paul Brands books, this is one great book packed with amazing information about the complex Human Body.
We are the handy-work of God and such a complex being could not have been produced by the theory of a "Big Bang".

Gout
Gout
by Rodney Grahame

4.0 out of 5 stars For those having just had their first gout attack, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Gout (Paperback)
This is a great book to explain gout and help you understand what the results of a gout blood test mean. It would have been an even better book if some diet sheets had been inserted. When you realize what you should avoid eating, it leaves you wondering what you can eat?

Coping with Gout: How to Beat the Disease of Kings (Overcoming Common Problems)
Coping with Gout: How to Beat the Disease of Kings (Overcoming Common Problems)
by Christine Craggs-Hinton
Price: 6.67

5.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 15 Jan 2014
Gout is a subject that is puzzling to a person once they have experienced it. Some books explain clearly what it is but are not helpful in helping you make up a diet sheet. I found this book was useful to make up a diet that manages gout, allows you to lose weight slowly and yet feel that you are not a victim of Gout. I found it very useful.

Coffee Break with God (Quiet Moments with God)
Coffee Break with God (Quiet Moments with God)
by H.B. Honer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good short stories, 15 Jan 2014
I have purchased this book as a gift. I have heard many good reports about this book and on the strength of these reports purchased it as a gift within my family.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3