Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

BenQ GW2750HM 27-inch Full HD LED Monitor
BenQ GW2750HM 27-inch Full HD LED Monitor
Offered by Kikatek

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed by customer service, 6 Jun 2013
I ordered this on 9th May, when it was priced at £179 incl VAT. I was a bit confused as to why it would take 2-4 weeks to arrive as it was showing as in stock but I thought it was worth waiting because the price was so reasonable. I have checked the page a number of times since then and there have always been over 10 in stock. At the end of the last day of the delivery window I received an email telling me that the monitor was out of stock and so it would take another 4 weeks to come. I checked the web page and it was still showing 14 as being in stock. I sent an email to Amazon asking why I had been told that it was out of stock when it had never once shown as being out of stock and in fact wasn't as of yesterday. I received an automated answer which did not answer the question. I therefore cancelled my order and ordered an Asus monitor of the same size. I came back to this page to leave feedback today and it is still shown as in stock but the price has gone up from £179 to over £200.

I don't usually approve of product reviews left by people who didn't get the product, but I am pretty annoyed to have been messed around like this. I would like an explanation and an apology.

Sharp R959SLMA 40 litre 900 watt Digital Combination Microwave Oven with Quartz Grill, Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs 13cm clearance above the oven, 18 Dec 2012
This is more advisory than a review. For this oven, 13cm of clearance is required between the top and any shelves or units. I specifically checked for this information on the listing because I have lots of shelves and therefore limited clearance. The listing gives dimensions but not clearance, which is unfortunate. I had to buy the oven and unpack it to find out that I couldn't use it because I don't have any space with 13cm clearance above it in my kitchen.

I am therefore having to return this item, and feel very sad about it because it is obviously a very decent piece of kit and has such good reviews.

(NB: other reviewers are not kidding - this oven is terrifyingly huge. I'd measured it out on the worktop before I ordered it so knew I had space and could live with giving up the work surface. It is much bigger than the average microwave or worktop oven.)