Profile for MMS > Reviews

Content by MMS

MMS "MarkMS" (Guernsey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
EXTRA LARGE STYLISH SUEDE BISCUIT MOCHA MEDIUM NEW MODERN SOFT TOUCH THICK SHAGGY RUGS NON SHED RUNNER MATS 160 X 225 CM FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
Offered by Rugs 4 Home
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 12 July 2014
This rug is great, we bought it for our lounge, something to sink your toes into against the wooden floor. Pit looks and feels amazing.

SAMSUNG UE55HU8500 TVC 55 LED UHD CURVO 3D SMART
SAMSUNG UE55HU8500 TVC 55 LED UHD CURVO 3D SMART
Offered by Tvsandmore
Price: 2,394.00

5.0 out of 5 stars But one now :-), 12 July 2014
This tv is amazing. I absolutely love it. I bought it as a treat to myself and I have enjoyed every second of it so far. The 3D works beautifully and the image quality is extremely good. The hand movement and voice controls are fun, but give me the good old remote control every day.

Sous Vide - the Art of Precision Cooking
Sous Vide - the Art of Precision Cooking
by Alex Shannon

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 24 Jun 2014
This is now one of my favourite cook books. It has loads of ideas and suggestion. Worth every penny, you will love it.

Dyson AM07 Blue Tower Fan Bladeless Technology 60% Quieter
Dyson AM07 Blue Tower Fan Bladeless Technology 60% Quieter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fan, 24 Jun 2014
I love this blameless fan. I read a lot of different reviews first, as it isn't a cheap option, and decided to try it out. You can always return it right...

I love it. It's stylish, quiet on the lower to mid settings. (Obviously it will make some noise on the most powerful settings, but not sure why you would ever have it set that high) the lower/middle settings are really good.

It is easy to slot the 2/3 parts together (no tools or engineering degree required), plug it in and get busy with the remote control. The one important thing to remember pus to keep the base clear as the remote is line of sight.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2014 9:20 PM BST

STYLISH SUEDE BISCUIT MEDIUM NEW MODERN SOFT TOUCH SHAGGY RUGS NON SHED RUNNER MATS 120 X 170 CM (4FT X 5FT, 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice rug, 24 Jun 2014
The rug is exactly what as it's description and a nice quality. It shipped promptly and is excellent value as far as I am concerned.

FMD Mike Side Table White WxHxD 59x38x36 cm
FMD Mike Side Table White WxHxD 59x38x36 cm
Price: 35.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Very simple but good value, 15 Jun 2014
Needed a simple side table for this kids bedroom. This product was flat packed on arrival but easy to put together and did the job.

Veho VCC-A011-SKN Pebble Smartskin 6000mAH Battery Skin for iPad 1 with Neoprene Sleeve

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't comment as I never ever received the product, 15 Jun 2014
I always like to be fair, but after a few months of a missing order, a promise to resend once back in stock and then a sudden credit to my account, without a word from the vendor, I guess I am not getting this product.

On that basis I have to admit to being extremely disappointed with the service given.

FLEXISEQ 50G GEL *** 2 PACK *****
FLEXISEQ 50G GEL *** 2 PACK *****
Offered by NHL Pharmacy
Price: 31.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Whilst anecdotal, I find the product helps, 15 Jun 2014
I have problems with my two big toe joints and anecdotally I can say that I use less ibuprofen whilst also using this product. I have experimented with using the product for a few months, stopping for a few months and then restarting. It does seem to make a difference for me.

Pair of - Large Modern Chrome & Crackle Glass Ball Touch Table Lamps with Cream Faux Silk Lampshades
Offered by The Light Factory
Price: 39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, they look good but..., 27 April 2014
We will be looking to return these as they keep turning themselves on at night. What the hell is that? They are touch sensitive but there is nothing near them on the bedside tables and they still do it.

Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 Webcam
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 Webcam

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 12 Dec 2013
We use two of these in the office for web based video conferencing and they perform brilliantly for a low cost solution. Very impressed with the face tracking and controls.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3