Profile for Jessysutay > Reviews

Melissa & Doug Wooden Bear Family Dress-Up Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Wooden Bear Family Dress-Up Puzzle
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 27 Jun 2014
Both my children (2 yr old girl & 4 yr old boy) adore this puzzle and spend ages arguing about which outfit Mummy, Daddy and baby should wear. It's a simple concept but holds their attention for a long time each time we get it out. It's great that it is it's own box too so all the pieces have managed to remain together a year on. I think the quality is good for the price. Would make a great gift.

Russell Hobbs 18117 4-Slice Deluxe Toaster Modern Classic Design
Russell Hobbs 18117 4-Slice Deluxe Toaster Modern Classic Design
Price: 34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 Jun 2014
Other reviewers have complained that the bread sticks out of the top, but I've not found this to be the case at all. We make our own and also buy standard Hovis wholemeal, and this fits in no problem. Even larger bread doesn't seem to be a problem as you can put it in landscape rather than portrait as the slots are wide, and thus toast the whole lot with no need to turn it halfway through??

it is slow, but our previous old toaster was equally slow so it's not an issue for us. Once you get used to how long it takes you can time your tea or egg to coincide ;-)

Octonauts Gup X Shoot and Rescue Vehicle
Octonauts Gup X Shoot and Rescue Vehicle
Offered by EnjoyToys
Price: 40.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gup X, 27 Jun 2014
My son (age 4) is a huge Octonauts fan and we got this 6 months ago to add to his rather large collection of Gups. I'ts still in one piece (well, technically 3 pieces but that's the intention) and is played with still almost daily. Expensive but good quality despite being plastic, so worth every penny in our house.

Rosie's Walk
Rosie's Walk
by Pat Hutchins
Edition: Board book
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a grower ;-), 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rosie's Walk (Board book)
I didn't think much of this book when I first received and read it - it wasn't one of my own childhood reads but I ordered it as it is always being recommended as a classic. I assumed it would be too basic for my older child but my opinion of it changed drastically when I actually read it to my kids (aged 2 & 4). They think it's amazing and hilarious and can spend ages talking about what's happening with Rosie and the fox on each page. Lovely book.

5 x Ultra Early Pregnancy Midstream Test
5 x Ultra Early Pregnancy Midstream Test

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 27 Jun 2014
These are ok but I wouldn't buy again. They weren't overly sensitive and a couple were faulty. They didn't detect my pregnancy until after my period due date.

Einhell Folding Truck 90kg Capacity
Einhell Folding Truck 90kg Capacity
Price: 25.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver, 27 Jun 2014
My husband laughed when I bought this but he now thinks it's great. We've moved house recently and I'm pregnant with no.3 and have broken my foot and was getting fed up of being asked to help move furniture. This has solved the problem and I'm no longer required!! Folds up neatly and is strong enough for moving a full height fridge freezer. Ideal.

You Choose!
You Choose!
by Pippa Goodhart
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: You Choose! (Paperback)
We love this book. My kids are 2 and 4 and we love to spend time choosing where we'd live, what we'd wear, what job we'd do etc. Great for getting kids talking and thinking and it really gets them involved. Also a great book if you're tired at the end of the day and can't quite manage too much reading - the kids don't realise it's a cop out because they love doing the talking! Good for entertaining them when out and about too. Perfect for 2-4 years age range. All my friend's kids will be getting this as a present ;-)

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - Blue
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - Blue
Offered by Kiddie kloud
Price: 7.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Jun 2014
These are great. We have a pink and a blue one and they're sturdy and practical as well as looking nice and funky. They have a hook so you can hang them when not in use.

Command Large Picture Hanging Strips, 17206 (Each Pack contains 4 Sets)
Command Large Picture Hanging Strips, 17206 (Each Pack contains 4 Sets)
Price: 3.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 27 Jun 2014
These didn't work for me. I tried to hang a pinboard on our kitchen wall. The frame wasn't quite as wide as the strips (but I'm talking 1mm difference) so perhaps that was the problem. I followed the instructions properly but out of the 4 pairs that I used, one didn't stick at all to the wall, one stuck and came off cleanly, and the other two stuck to the wall but when removing them one pulled a chunk of paint off the wall and the other pinged back and injured my hand. It didn't require an ambulance obviously but it did hurt! None adhered properly to the pinboard frame, which was made of wood. I wouldn't trust these at all for a heavy or valuable item. I was also disappointed with the number in the packet (although if you read the description I'm sure it tells you this) because you will need four pairs of strips to hang one decent sized item, so basically it's one pack per picture.

My Carry Potty
My Carry Potty
Offered by Baby Lurve
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the expense, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: My Carry Potty (Baby Product)
Great idea! We had one of those annoying travel potties for our son that has a bag and liner that you slot in between the two parts. Very annoying, with loads of potential for leaks, and by the time you've set it up your child has usually already wet their pants. This is great however - simple clean design and totally leakproof. Not bulky either which some reviews suggested, fits happily under our Maclaren or my daughter likes to carry it herself. The only downside is that sometimes she tries to insist on closing it herself and picks up the side with contents in it first - could get messy if you aren't on the ball! 20 is obviously expensive for a potty but I actually think it's worth it as no messing around with liners etc. I thought this time around I'd just use a normal potty instead of wasting money on a designated travel potty, but there are occasions when finding somewhere to tip it just isn't an option, especially with poos, so this is ideal. Although, if your child does a number one and two and you take it home with you in the car, be prepared for what my husband termed a 'poo milkshake' when you do get the toilet to empty it. Rank. Hehe.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5