ARRAY(0xa3c21eac)

Wacky Baby Knits: 20 Knitted Designs for the Fashion-Conscious Toddler
by Alison Jenkins
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously cute costumes!, 19 Dec 2013
Best baby knitting book that I have! Alot of them take a long time though! So I would recommend starting as soon as you discover your pregnant!

Baby And Child Vegetarian Recipes: Over 150 Healthy and Delicious Dishes for Your Young Family
by Carol Timperley
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Really tasty and easy recipes, 19 Dec 2013
Really good 'normal' easy recipes that so far have not been that successful with my baby but myself and my husband have made and eaten almost everything in the book! Easy to find ingredients too that is great! So no traipsing around heath food shops, like a lot of other vegetarian recipe books seem to require!

Palm and Pond Mei Tai With Hood & Pocket - Green Trees
Palm and Pond Mei Tai With Hood & Pocket - Green Trees
Offered by Daisybabyshop
Price: 29.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes the pressure off your back!, 19 Dec 2013
My daughter is cosy in this at 18 months and it's far better than carrying her around on my hip.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Leather-Feel Flip Case - Orange
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Leather-Feel Flip Case - Orange
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and slim, 19 Dec 2013
Nice colour, not at all bulky which is what i wanted. Would be good if it stayed closed though with a magnet or something

Rose Elliot's Mother, Baby and Toddler Book: A unique and invaluable guide to raising a baby on a healthy vegetarian diet
by Rose Elliot

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely recipes not just for babies but mammy's too., 26 Oct 2012
I read this book from front to cover as the introduction is very interesting too. I would recommend any vegetarian pregnant ladies to buy it, I bought when my baby was almost 6 months and ready to start solids but I think it's more useful to ladies who are still pregnant and also for the early days after your baby is born. There is great ideas of what to make and freeze for yourself before the baby arrives and you have no time to cook but need the extra nutrition for breastfeeding. I didn't find it as useful for the early stages of weaning but the recipes look great for older babies and children and as a general vegetarian cook book it's brilliant!