Profile for Mr. Tony Dart > Reviews

Content by Mr. Tony Dart

Mr. Tony Dart

Page: 1 | 2
Ladies COOLERS Slip on Mule Slippers MICROSUEDE & Fleece Lined 289 UK 7 Burgundy
Offered by Socks Uwear®

5.0 out of 5 stars she tells me they are comfortable and warm, 9 Dec. 2014
These were a Christmas present for my mother and she just loves them, she tells me they are comfortable and warm.

Ravensburger Deadliest Dinosaurs Giant Floor Puzzle (60 Pieces)
Ravensburger Deadliest Dinosaurs Giant Floor Puzzle (60 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Arghhhh Dinosaurs, 7 Jun. 2014
Brilliant our grandson absolutely loved this, we looked at getting from argos and they wanted £8:00 delivery charge because there wasn't one in our area so good old Amazon to the rescue. A nice jigsaw for a dinosaur crazy four year old.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars simple, 29 Aug. 2013
After reading the reviews, we were in two minds to purchase but we took the plunge and bought one. It took all of about a minute and a half to put together as it was so easy (no instructions needed) and it is a pretty sturdy little bathroom holder.

Kefalonia: A Visitors Guide (Visitors Guides)
Kefalonia: A Visitors Guide (Visitors Guides)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide., 14 Feb. 2013
I downloaded this before we go away to give me a few ideas of what to do when there. With the help of this guide its given me a whole itinerary for our holiday.

Cars Inflatable Flocked Chair
Cars Inflatable Flocked Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, 5 Dec. 2012
My little lad went absolutely crazy when he got this we got him the right gift, he loves sitting in the chair watching tv.

The Road to Jerusalem: Crusades Trilogy Bk. 1 (Crusades Trilogy 1)
The Road to Jerusalem: Crusades Trilogy Bk. 1 (Crusades Trilogy 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The begining, 5 May 2012
This one is the first of the trilogy, From the start of the Knights Templar in France to the first of the crusades to bring order and religion. It is a great read and will keep you engaged, I found I could not put it down.

Birth of the Kingdom: 3/3 (Crusades Trilogy 3)
Birth of the Kingdom: 3/3 (Crusades Trilogy 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 5 May 2012
As soon as this was posted through my door and I opened the box I sat down and started to read, I have just one more to go in the trilogy now. As I am interested in the templar movement it gives little facts although it is fiction.

The Templar Knight: 2/3 (Crusades Trilogy 2)
The Templar Knight: 2/3 (Crusades Trilogy 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 5 May 2012
I started to read this book on holiday last year and thought yep this is one that I can read over again, so When I saw the other two in the trilogy I thought I had to just buy them.

5 Pack Black Socks
5 Pack Black Socks

5.0 out of 5 stars great bargin, 29 Dec. 2011
This review is from: 5 Pack Black Socks (Apparel)
What else do you get the woman who has everything. Well this christmas my missus said she needed new socks and thats what she got. As I did not have anytime to go out and get some I ordered whislt at work and was surprised to see the next day they had turned up all in time for christmas.

Turkey: Lycian Coast, pocket guides
Turkey: Lycian Coast, pocket guides
by n/a

5.0 out of 5 stars Travellers guide, 29 Aug. 2011
Brilliant little guide book, when you are out and about you do not need a massive book.
this little guide was up to date with some pleasent little jems you can discover when you are out and about.

Page: 1 | 2