Profile for kbl6318 > Reviews

Content by kbl6318

kbl6318

Missing Gretyl: You Only Love Twice (comedy novel)
Missing Gretyl: You Only Love Twice (comedy novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly Enjoyable!, 31 July 2013
I don't normally read "comedy" novels but this book was recommended to me. For the first couple of chapters I did wonder if it was for me but I don't like to give up on a book, so kept reading. I am glad I did! As the story developed and the characters developed I wanted to find out more about Gretyl Trollope and her adventures in Poncey Bridge! The humour was threaded throughout the book as was good moral values. I loved the fact that it didn't fall into stereotypes of extra marital affairs! I certainly would recommend this book to all ages and again that is a strength of the book. Loved the ending and will eagerly await the sequel! Wonder what Gretyl will do next!

It Had to Be You (Weddings by Bella, Book 3)
It Had to Be You (Weddings by Bella, Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 25 Feb. 2012
Bought books 2 and 3 after reading the first book in the series as a freebie for the Kindle. Not a difficult read but an enjoyable storyline nonetheless.
Still left some unfinished storylines - was there meant to be a book 4?

Disaster Status: 2 (Mercy Hospital)
Disaster Status: 2 (Mercy Hospital)

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 17 May 2011
Got this as one of the many free books I loaded onto my kindle - not sure if I would have paid for it. Mind you if the other books were lower in price I would buy them - sucker for romance to read whilst on the cross trainer!