Profile for Mrs. S. L. Archer > Reviews

Tatanka and the Lakota People: A Creation Story
Tatanka and the Lakota People: A Creation Story
by Donald F. Montileaux

4.0 out of 5 stars Tatanka, 20 Jan 2012
This book was purchased for a Primary project on religions of the world.The price was right and it arrived quickly given that it was ordered over the Christmas period.A good buy.

Hozelock 2490 20m Auto Rewind Hose Reel
Hozelock 2490 20m Auto Rewind Hose Reel

5.0 out of 5 stars Hozelock 20m Auto Rewind Hose Reel., 1 Nov 2011
Excellent product. Requires a little practice to use but that's the only negative. I have used all sorts of reels over the years, but this is by far the best. Buy one for the front garden and one for the back, and you will be sorted. Arrived quickly and a doddle to set up. You should get a top quality spray gun for it to make the most of its potential.No more putting off watering because of the hassle of getting the hose out.

Denby James Martin Dine Dinner Set, 16 Piece (discontinued by manufacturer)
Denby James Martin Dine Dinner Set, 16 Piece (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Denby James Martin Dinner set, 16 piece, 1 Nov 2011
Very good price for 16 pieces. The set did not contain everything that I wanted and so had to purchase some items direct from Denby(which arrived much quicker, but were also more expensive). Ideal starter set and the plates do look very classy in white. Now to re-cycle all the hotch-potch of plates etc. that we have gathered over the years and use this set. Would recommend,and although delivery was slow, the company did keep in e-mail contact to explain why.

Mrs. Plug the Plumber (Happy families)
Mrs. Plug the Plumber (Happy families)
by Allan Ahlberg

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Plug The Plumber, 17 Sep 2011
This was a used book that I needed for my Primary school. It was in good-ish condition with just a name inside the cover. It cost £1 but the postage was double that. A good way of finding hard to get or out of print books. I would recommend the method if you want kids books and aren't too worried about their condition.

HP 301 colour Ink Cartridge
HP 301 colour Ink Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars HP 301 Colour Ink Cartridge, 23 April 2011
This was the quickest and most cost effective way of buying ink. Package arrived promptly ( just as well as I had run out) and I cannot fault the system.

Samsung LE19B541C4 19-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview
Samsung LE19B541C4 19-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung white lcd tv, 28 May 2010
I bought this samsung because I already have one in white which I use in the study. This one is used as a bedroom tv and I can't fault it. Picture is excellent and the sound is good for a set of this size.If you're in the market for a tv for a small(ish) space, then this is the one for you.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Tocco Lite silicon case, 11 Feb 2010
A good product very reasonably priced. You need something like it with the Samsung as it can be a bit fragile.If it was a little tighter I would have given it 5 stars. Fine product- buy it.

Samsung SC9540 Silencio Vacuum Cylinder Cleaner, 1800 Watts
Samsung SC9540 Silencio Vacuum Cylinder Cleaner, 1800 Watts

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung silencio, 11 Feb 2010
I brought this vacuum to replace a Dyson DC04 that was too noisy. There was nothing wrong with it but I couldn't hear anything else in the house when it was on.So the word "Silencio" drew me to the Samsung. It is so much better and quieter than the Dyson. On full suction it sticks itself to the carpet and it is amazing in the amount of dust it picks up. It is far more efficient in that respect than the Dyson. The controls on the handle are a clever idea and minimise bending down. This is a great piece of kit-you can watch TV and hoover at the same time if you want to.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2010 8:55 PM BST

MY-Link USB External Slim USB External DVD-RW CD-RW DVD/CD Drive Burner Writer, suitable for Samsung NC10, Asus EEE PC , Acer Aspire One , and other Laptops, Windows and Linux Compatible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent external drive, 4 Jan 2010
This drive just plugs in and works. No instructions are included or needed. I can't fault it. Useful to me because the DVD on my ageing Vaio is unreliable and this was a far cheaper fix than getting the Vaio repaired and obviously I can use it on my soon to be purchased Samsung netbook.Good piece of kit.

Samsung LE22B541C4 22-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview
Samsung LE22B541C4 22-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant TV, 4 Jan 2010
I love this TV. Wasn't sure about getting it in white, but it lives in the study and it really looks the part.I have two sony bravias and the samsung's picture quality is at least as good. I would recommend this TV for a kitchen, study or small bedroom. It is a doddle to set up.No negatives to report.

Page: 1 | 2