Profile for HollUK11 > Reviews

Elf [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Will Ferrell
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Elf [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
As described and arrived quickly. Arrived in very good condition and good value for money.. I love this movie its one of my favourite Christmas movies.

niceEshop(TM) 1 Pair (2pcs) Lovely Vintage Jewelry Crystal Peacock Hair Clip for Beauty Tools-Random Color
Offered by Cosy-Zone
Price: 2.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, style and value for money, 11 Jan 2014
I bought these on the off chance I could give them away as a Christmas gift, but when they arrived I liked them too much so I kept them. I've worn them a few times and the're pretty strong compared with other hair clips as I have thick hair.

GARDEN FURNITURE Red Water Resistant Beanbag Lounger For Kids Perfect For Indoor or Outdoor Bean bags
Offered by Beautiful Beanbags Ltd
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 11 Jan 2014
Bought these for my Nephews who love them and can't stop sitting on them. Brilliant quality, and water resistant too!

OUTDOOR FURNITURE Blue Water Resistant Beanbag Lounger For Kids Perfect For Indoor or Outdoor Bean bags
Offered by Beautiful Beanbags Ltd
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, 11 Jan 2014
I bought 2 of these bean bags for my Nephews, one in red and one in royal blue. I have to say it was probably the best purchase as they loved them and use them to watch TV in the living room and bedroom. Great buy and the best thing is that they are water resistant so any spillages can be cleaned.

CosmoCow JC-E2141 Fashion Beatiful Cute Giraffe Animal limited Edition Earrings
CosmoCow JC-E2141 Fashion Beatiful Cute Giraffe Animal limited Edition Earrings

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Nasty looking, 11 Jan 2014
These earrings may look cute but when they arrived they look cheap and like they would infect your ears. Granted they were cheap, but I wouldn't even bother buying them, not worth the money.

Winsor & Newton Medway Table BoxEasel
Winsor & Newton Medway Table BoxEasel
Offered by Hooray for Toys!
Price: 19.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a Christmas Gift, 11 Jan 2014
I bought this for my mother as a Christmas gift because she is disabled and struggles putting up her larger easel. She is very pleased with this and has already used it on several occasions. Good quality, as it is described and seen on the picture and well worth buying!

The Encyclopedia of Acrylic Techniques: A Unique A-Z Directory of Acrylic Techniques with Step-by-step Guidance on Their Use
by Hazel Harrison
Price: 9.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 11 Jan 2014
I bought this book for my mother who wanted to explore with Acrylics. My only concern was that the book was an old Library book but I guess you pay the price when you select used option. However, my mother is very pleased with this item and I am sure she will get much use out of it.

Brown Tone Marble Effect Necklace and Earring Bead Set
Brown Tone Marble Effect Necklace and Earring Bead Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality., 11 Jan 2014
I purchased 3 necklaces from this company all of which were meant to be Christmas gifts. Granted they arrived in good time for Christmas, but they looked cheap and like they would break as soon as you wear them. This item in particular I did not give to anyone but as I took it out of the packet to look at it and make sure it would be suitable, the link for the clasp broke off. I tried to put it back together but the link is rubbish. Aside from this problem the necklace appears to be okay, I am not entirely happy with the stud earrings as they look too big for my liking but I will probably keep it for myself and wear it occasionally.

niceEshop(TM) Classic Vintage Pearl Bracelet with Charms-Pearl
niceEshop(TM) Classic Vintage Pearl Bracelet with Charms-Pearl
Offered by Cosy-Zone
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with shoddy customer service, 11 Jan 2014
Disappointing that this bracelet never arrived in the package with the other items that I purchased. I understand that it takes a while to be shipped but a little bit of communication as to whether you have them in stock or not wouldn't go a miss! It would seem that this item is not how it looks in the picture so thank you to those people that have saved me from more disappointment, i'm a bit annoyed that they have taken my money for it though!

Lesson learnt - Don't buy cheap jewellery from companies who cannot even supply the goods!

Kingston DataTraveler Generation 3 DTIG3/4GB 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Kingston DataTraveler Generation 3 DTIG3/4GB 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Storage, 13 April 2011
This is a fantastic piece of technology, i have so much stored on it and there's enough space for all of my documents for University and more besides.

Very happy with the product.

Page: 1 | 2