Profile for Amy L > Reviews

Bonio The Original 650 g, Pack of 5
Bonio The Original 650 g, Pack of 5
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 25 Mar 2014
I couldn't believe the size of the boxes and how many you get per box. My dog absolutely loves them! I will definitely be ordering these again. Shipping to spain included they're still great value and will keep my dog happy for a few months.
Recommended!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle!, 10 Dec 2011
I have literally been using this product for a day and the results are showing already! my skin has really been playing up the last 3 months or so and I have tried every different kind of scrub, moisturiser and cream and nothing worked. Is very hard not to let it get you down. I have applied the cream once yesterday and once today and the spots are so much less noticeable!
Doesn't seem to have dried my skin out at all like others have said although due to my complexion my skin is slightly oily.
Could not be more pleased and couldn't recommend it any more!!!

AQA Business Studies AS (Aqa for As)
AQA Business Studies AS (Aqa for As)
by Peter Stimpson

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect revision resource, 6 Dec 2010
Has everything you need to pass AS Level Business. Full of useful diagrams and key term definitions which you NEED to know. Laid out in a way which flows from topic to topic in perfect order so that everything links well and makes it easier to remember.
Wouldn't recommend anything else as a revision resource. Actively read it from cover to cover and make notes on each chapter and you'll be sure to pass - I know from experience.

Rosetta Stone Version 3: Arabic Level 1, 2 and 3 Set with Audio Companion (Mac/PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and innovative, 6 Dec 2010
Fantastic, utterly addictive - you find yourself wanting to keep "playing" in order perfect your scores and complete lessons. You pick up so much without even trying. There's no memorising of the phrases in English and then in Arabic, you associate the words, phrases and sentences with images and situations and it just sticks in your mind. The voice recognition helps to perfect your accent and emphasise on each syllable. Would never choose an alternative to learn a language, there are often promo discounts, tutors and evening classes can be ridiculously expensive per hour - this is an investment for life!!

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Price: 6.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Aint no question you want it, you NEED it !!, 25 Nov 2010
The long awaited and much discussed fifth studio album by the unstoppable Mr. West. A progressive new style which was preluded in 808's and heartbreaks although this time around he's taken it to a new level with synthesisers, heavy beats, catchy tunes, witty lyrics as you'd expect and appearances from Jay Z, Rihanna Kid Cudi, Nicki Minaj and many more.

Not a single track that I would consider 'skipping' !! Personal favourite being "Devil in a new dress" To catch a glimpse watch the critically acclaimed runaway - the movie on youtube.

HiP HoP is back with a modern twist!!

Best album of the year so far, no if's , no buts.