Profile for Mr. D. FORD > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. FORD

Mr. D. FORD (England)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360)
Offered by MDS Entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars HARDRIVE INSTALL!!, 11 Nov. 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
So im fell into the trap,i brought MW3,installed the game to The hardrive like all my other games and the game disk still spins as you play and never stops,WTF!
You gotta be joking me all this wait and hype and i cant play the game in peace,what a joke,ebay job for you my lad = SHOCKING
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2011 5:26 AM GMT

Call of Duty: Black Ops (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Xbox 360)
Offered by MDS Entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of money!, 11 Nov. 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I brought it in the morning,and sold in the afternoon!
What a load of rubbish,i thought it was going to be great,the graphics are poor and the online aspect is utter tosh.
Why?
Lag,i can understand that with millions of people online,but its the little things that annoy me,create a class for example,i have to go into the option every time to change my uniform,why?
Perks,when i get into the online game i select my custom option,and my perks are all mixed up,not what i selected,i die,select my loadout again and my perks all random,again!
And an SA-80 with a flamethrower do me a favour,thank God i got shot ( excuse the pun ) and got £37 second hand :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 20 Jan. 2004
What can i say HEAVY METAL at it's best!
I have been waiting for this album to come out since " Horror Show " and it was worth the wait.
I have not taken the cd out of my stereo since i bought it,if you like Maiden then buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Metal at it's best, 20 Jan. 2004
One word awesome,i put the cd in my stereo and it has been on repeat ever since can 2004 get any better?