Profile for Ebwoy > Reviews

Content by Ebwoy

Ebwoy

Supertooth Disco Portable Bluetooth Stereo Speaker with UK Mains Adapter Plug - Black
Offered by marashopping
Price: 107.73

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best purchases, 21 Nov 2012
Without a doubt, one of the best audio purchases I've ever made. Great sound quality and battery life. Two year son and still going strong. Love it!

Crucial Sodimm Laptop Memory Upgrade (4GB Kit - 2GBx2,204-pin,DDR3 PC3-8500,Cl=7,1.5v)

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a difference, 21 Nov 2012
The performance in my computer shot up after installing these. Such good value for money. Why would you not get them?

Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge HP CE285A (HP 85A) for hp P1102 P1102w M1212NF LaserJet Pro M1132MFP P1100

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 21 Nov 2012
The toner that our printer came with lasted a matter of weeks, almost a year later and this is still going strong.

Novero Rockaway Bluetooth Earphones - Red
Novero Rockaway Bluetooth Earphones - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Defo excellent value for money., 21 Nov 2012
This is one of the best Bluetooth headphones I've owned so far, and I've owned more than a few.

It stays in my ears as I use the foam attachment that comes with it. Plus they are quite light.

The sound quality is actually surprisingly good for little earphones, you get quite a good range in the sound spectrum, even the low frequencies, which is quite surprising.

With the foam attachment you can't hear any external ambient/environmental sound, and no one else can hear what you're listening to, even at full volume.

Battery life is quite good as well. I use my quite often during the day and they hardly ever beg for juice.

The only downsides I find are that
1. I occasionally and sporadically get about a second where the sound will drop. This seems to happen only when using it with my iPhone though.
2. The max volume isn't as loud as I personally would like it to be (but this is probably a good thing) though I'm sure it will probably be satisfactory for most.

Overall, definitely good value for money.

Motorola S10-HD Bluetooth Stereo Headset
Motorola S10-HD Bluetooth Stereo Headset

2.0 out of 5 stars Problem prone, 6 Sep 2012
I upgraded to the S10-HD from the S9 model which I had for close to two years and was relatively satisfied (ok sound quality and build).

After about 3 months the sturdiness and integrity of the frame seemed to have failed as the left side stopped fitting as snugly as it had previously. After about 6 months, the red padding on the inside, just up from the right earpiece, started to become unstuck. After 9 months the right earpiece started playing audio at an extremely low level compared to the right earpiece. I'm currently attempting to obtain a replacement.

The sound quality of the S9 wasn't really great to being with, but I think that the sound quality on the S10-HD is even worse. Even though there is a noticeable increase in the bottom frequencies from the previous model, the bottom end of the S10-HD is still quite poor.

The only upside I found to upgrading was the massive increase in the transmission range.

Being an extremely active and physical person, working out at least 4 days a week, I think that the concept is brilliant. However, the execution of this model has missed the mark with me so far, maybe I just had a bad one. If I find that the sound quality of my replacement is no better, then I will be looking to purchase a different model and possibly brand altogether.

Griffin Gb01582 Jumper Neoprene Sleeve Black For Apple iPad Tablet WiFi 16GB 32GB 64GB
Offered by DiscountDiscs
Price: 5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 Jan 2012
Great quality product, good value in my books. I cycle all over London with my iPad in this case. Definitely recommend it for folks with an active lifestyle like mine.

Magnetic Black Cover Case Stand for Apple iPad 2 (iPad 2, Black)
Magnetic Black Cover Case Stand for Apple iPad 2 (iPad 2, Black)
Offered by Time2 Direct
Price: 4.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Not original Apple product and not durable., 23 Jan 2012
First off, this is not an original Apple product as the advertising would lead you to believe. This is a cheap knock off and a poor quality product. It came packaged in what is effectively a plastic bag unlike the genuine Apple one which is professionally packaged.

After a couple weeks the material that held on to the metal rod began to loose integrity, which made it difficult to stand the iPad up correctly.

After about a month and a half the connecting metal rod fell off and there was no way of putting it back together again.

Went to the apple store today and picked up another and you could tell the difference in quality just by looking at the both of them up close.

I'll bet good money that the apple case isn't going to have the same issues.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!