Profile for Viewforth > Reviews

Content by Viewforth

Viewforth

niceeshop(TM) Utility Nylon Double-sided Black Velcro Hook & Loop Fastening Tape Strip Cable Tie Roll
Offered by CZ-Sky.
Price: 1.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price and arrived well within the specified time, 7 Aug 2014
This stuffs does the job - and we keep finding more uses for it! Good price and arrived well within the specified time.

Kitchen Craft Metal Non-Stick Poacher Cup
Kitchen Craft Metal Non-Stick Poacher Cup
Offered by millstones
Price: 4.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the right size, 6 Feb 2014
These were what we wanted, but they are very slightly on the large side for my supposedly standard pan. I was a little annoyed at being charged 4 first class postages for 4 items which arrived in one small package,

Pony Childrens Knitting Needles - 18cm x 4.5mm
Pony Childrens Knitting Needles - 18cm x 4.5mm
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd
Price: 1.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only for children., 8 Oct 2013
I use these 'childrens' needles when knitting with a small number of stitches. These were bought to knit the edging for a shawl.

Biotique Basil Normal 180g
Biotique Basil Normal 180g
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 22 Aug 2013
I have been importing this talc from India after using it as a complimentary product in hotel bathroom when on a business trip about 10 years ago. very pleased I can now source it in the UK. The talc is a deoderant and also keeps you dry when perspiring. I find that it can relieve itching too. 10/10

Victorinox Swiss Card
Victorinox Swiss Card
Offered by Arbeitsschutz-Sigel
Price: 12.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Credit card Swiss Knife., 1 July 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Card (Sports)
Seems great. Fits Hubbies wallet and gets through airport security. Useful on hols saves buying scissors you have to leave at the security station cos you forgot to put it in your main baggage. We had an expensive but legal corkscrew taken off us cos the underpaid guard fancied it in Prague.