Profile for Ms Susan Callcutt > Reviews

Content by Ms Susan Callcutt

Ms Susan Callcutt "Sue." (Highlands of Scotland.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Anker Astro Mini 3200mAh Ultra-Compact Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Pink)
Anker Astro Mini 3200mAh Ultra-Compact Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Pink)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget., 11 May 2015
I really must read instruction books more often.

At first I just could not get the device to work. I could charge the device itself but could not get it to charge my iPhone 5C. The extremely good customer service at Anker informed me that I had to press a button which I could not find until I realised that the little light is also a button and, hey presto, it works!

As I type this, my phone is happily charging away. I initially bought this to keep in my handbag for topping up the phone when I am away from an electric socket, but can see me using it all the time. I might even get another one to keep in the car.

Both the device and Anker's customer service are well recommended.

Skechers Gowalk 2 Supersock, Women Athletic Sandals, Beige (Tpe), 4 UK (37 EU)
Skechers Gowalk 2 Supersock, Women Athletic Sandals, Beige (Tpe), 4 UK (37 EU)
Offered by Cloggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort beyond my wildest dreams., 10 May 2015
Total blissful comfort. These are my second pair of Skechers so I am well familiar with the fact that they come up rather large, so ordered a 4 instead of my usual 5 and they are perfect.
I have issues with the soles of my feet but get no pain at all thanks to these shoes. The comfort from the memory foam insole has to be experienced to be believed. These are more comfortable than my slippers!

Vets on Call: (Talyton St George)
Vets on Call: (Talyton St George)
by Cathy Woodman

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down., 6 May 2015
As great as all the other Talyton St. George books. Loved it from the first page to the last. Eagerly awaiting the next one!

Good Ideas 65Litre Wheelie Garden Caddy Bin (1489) Multi Use in the garden or home to move heavy loads or debris.
Offered by Good Ideas

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely barrow., 6 May 2015
Lovely barrow but it would test the patience of a saint putting the wheels on! It is technically a really simple job but it turned out to be a major task involving the use of a hammer, which could have been avoided if the shaft was just a minute fraction longer. I have deducted a star due to this.

This will be great for carting logs into the house as I have a bad back and cannot lug full log baskets about.

How well it lasts remains to be seen however.

Elliott 1-Piece Large Metal Traditional Metal Dustpan, Black
Elliott 1-Piece Large Metal Traditional Metal Dustpan, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 1 April 2015
Perfect for using with hot cinders etc.

Drayton Collection Thinsulate Premium Leather Lined Unisex Gardening Gloves Size SMALL
Offered by DRAYTON WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Too good to be used as work gloves., 24 Mar. 2015
These gloves are way too good to be used as work gloves. They are lovely and soft leather with cosy lining, BUT I have very small hands and although I got the small size gloves, they are still too big on me. Perhaps I need a children's version! I would recommend them though as they really are lovely.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Professional Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Professional Portable Pedicure Device

3.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't buy another., 3 Feb. 2015
This gadget works fine but (a) I wish I had bought the mains one and (b) I think it is a bit expensive for what it is.

Nescafé Café Menu Irish Cream 23 g (Pack of 6, Total 48 Units)
Nescafé Café Menu Irish Cream 23 g (Pack of 6, Total 48 Units)
Offered by WARM TOUCH STORES LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and speed of delivery., 28 Jan. 2015
This so hard to find in the supermarkets. Excellent product and service from the supplier. No complaints at all. First rate.

David Barry - Navy Womens Quilted Winter Detachable Hooded Coat Size 10 36
David Barry - Navy Womens Quilted Winter Detachable Hooded Coat Size 10 36
Offered by Mainly Coats

5.0 out of 5 stars Can well recommend this coat,, 27 Nov. 2014
This arrived today. I am a size 18 and 5'3" tall. On the advice given in other reviews, I upsized to a 20 which fits perfectly. It is a good length and comes down to my knee which is what I wanted. The coat has a lovely soft feel to it and I like the fact that the pockets have zip closures on and I love the inner mobile phone pocket too.

Wear it with the hood on for dog walking etc., but without the hood it becomes a smart, about town, coat. Hood is easily zipped off.

I reiterate that anybody buying this coat go UP a size as it definitely comes up small.

Well recommended. All we need now is some snow!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2015 11:22 AM GMT

Kingavon BB-RT380 20-LED Rechargeable Emergency Sensor Light
Kingavon BB-RT380 20-LED Rechargeable Emergency Sensor Light

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 30 Oct. 2014
This was great at the start but now, 3 months on, has stopped working so I have just thrown it in the bin. The charger unit was always hot which I am sure cannot be safe.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8