Profile for Ms Susan Callcutt > Reviews

Content by Ms Susan Callcutt

Ms Susan Callcutt "Sue." (Highlands of Scotland.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Nescafé Café Menu Irish Cream 23 g (Pack of 6, Total 48 Units)
Nescafé Café Menu Irish Cream 23 g (Pack of 6, Total 48 Units)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and speed of delivery., 28 Jan. 2015
This so hard to find in the supermarkets. Excellent product and service from the supplier. No complaints at all. First rate.

David Barry - Navy Womens Quilted Winter Detachable Hooded Coat Size 10 36
David Barry - Navy Womens Quilted Winter Detachable Hooded Coat Size 10 36
Offered by Mainly Coats

5.0 out of 5 stars Can well recommend this coat,, 27 Nov. 2014
This arrived today. I am a size 18 and 5'3" tall. On the advice given in other reviews, I upsized to a 20 which fits perfectly. It is a good length and comes down to my knee which is what I wanted. The coat has a lovely soft feel to it and I like the fact that the pockets have zip closures on and I love the inner mobile phone pocket too.

Wear it with the hood on for dog walking etc., but without the hood it becomes a smart, about town, coat. Hood is easily zipped off.

I reiterate that anybody buying this coat go UP a size as it definitely comes up small.

Well recommended. All we need now is some snow!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2015 11:22 AM GMT

Kingavon BB-RT380 20-LED Rechargeable Emergency Sensor Light
Kingavon BB-RT380 20-LED Rechargeable Emergency Sensor Light

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 30 Oct. 2014
This was great at the start but now, 3 months on, has stopped working so I have just thrown it in the bin. The charger unit was always hot which I am sure cannot be safe.

Duronic RL200 Rechargeable Full LED Emergency Lantern & Torch Flashlight + 2 Year Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy for winter power cuts., 18 Sept. 2014
Great torch. Very bright. I like the way it comes on in the event of a power cut as long as it is plugged into the mains as in if it is charging.

It is quite big, I measured it to be one foot tall for those of you who, like me, are not metric savvy.

Protable Superbright 24+3 LED Work Light Hook Flashlight Spot Light For Camping Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars I've seen the light!!!!!!, 9 Sept. 2014
Terrific little torch. Extremely bright. The hook and magnet are very useful. Just what I wanted for when I take the dog out in winter months to hook on my coat.
Well recommended.

Babyliss 5737BU Ombre Hair Dryer
Babyliss 5737BU Ombre Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy now before the EU ban it., 6 Sept. 2014
I now have two of these lovely driers as I already have one which I think is great and bought this second one as a spare for if or when the first one breaks down. Also bought this second one to beat this silly EU business of banning higher powered machinery. Will tuck it in a cupboard until that time comes.

Joie Tomato Fresh Pod, Red
Joie Tomato Fresh Pod, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just a gimmick., 6 Sept. 2014
Great item, not just a novelty. This takes a full size beefsteak tomato or will take several smaller ones with ease.

Excellent fast delivery was very refreshing in these days when everything seems to take a month of Sundays to arrive!

Garnier Intensive 7 Days Hand Cream Mango Oil for Dry Skin
Garnier Intensive 7 Days Hand Cream Mango Oil for Dry Skin
Offered by Kiara World

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful., 4 Sept. 2014
The best hand cream ever. Since getting older I find my hands get very dry and have been searching for ages for an effective cream. This is it! I massage it well it. No lasting stickiness after about a minute. Love it. Now, I won't be buying anything else.

Joie Fresh Pepper Pods Plastic Storage Container (Orange Pepper)
Joie Fresh Pepper Pods Plastic Storage Container (Orange Pepper)
Offered by Gimmick World

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun storage., 4 Sept. 2014
Lovely fun storage for orange peppers. A good size. Practical too as just a quick twist to remove or replace the lid. Much better than a messy plastic bag or cling film. Recommended.

Safe & Sound Ankle Support Small
Safe & Sound Ankle Support Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame., 4 Aug. 2014
I found the folded hem around my instep very uncomfortable. I have been aware of it all afternoon since it arrived.

I will investigate further to see if I can unpick it without the whole thing fraying. If I ruin it, I will not be buying another though from the ankle support point of view it worked well. I might have to try and find one without that hem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11