ARRAY(0xa60ee2dc)

Profile for Ms Susan Callcutt > Reviews

Content by Ms Susan Callcutt

Ms Susan Callcutt "Sue." (Highlands of Scotland.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Status SREMSOC1PK3 Remote Control Socket
Status SREMSOC1PK3 Remote Control Socket

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 26 Mar 2013
Excellent product. Does the job for which I bought it, i.e., to turn the TV and Sky box off overnight as the sockets are right behind a heavy piece of furniture.

Energenie Remote Control Sockets (Pack of 4)
Energenie Remote Control Sockets (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant piece of kit., 13 Nov 2012
I just love these remote controlled sockets. I can now switch my electric blanket on while sitting in my armchair in the living room! How lazy can you get!

Thoroughly recommended.

Lunar Women's FLH024 Comfort
Lunar Women's FLH024 Comfort
Price: £17.95 - £44.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 8 Nov 2012
Lovely shoes, just what I wanted but they were absolutely huge. I think even one size smaller than my usual 5 would have been too big.
Sadly, returned them.

Lunar Women's FLH309 Navy Comfort 5 UK, 38 EU
Lunar Women's FLH309 Navy Comfort 5 UK, 38 EU
Offered by Pettits

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 8 Nov 2012
Lovely shoes, very comfortable and just what I wanted. HOWEVER, they made the most dreadful squeaking when I walked and I tried everything to stop it, even putting different insoles in but they still squeaked.

Nothing I could do so have sold them on.

Nissan X Trail Tailored Premium Rubber Car Mats (2007-)
Nissan X Trail Tailored Premium Rubber Car Mats (2007-)
Offered by Unique Car Mats

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item., 28 Jun 2012
I hope these fit as I don't get my new X-Trail until September. Having said that, they appear to be superb quality and the speed of delivery was excellent as well.

Saturday Night Fever - The Original Movie Sound Track
Saturday Night Fever - The Original Movie Sound Track

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay!!!, 27 Jun 2012
Lovely disc. It takes me right back to that time.
The music is so lovely that I end up bopping around the kitchen.

Communiclock talking clock - from RNIB
Communiclock talking clock - from RNIB
Offered by Talking Watch Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb., 27 Jun 2012
Though I am not blind, I find this little gadget absolutely wonderful.
I much prefer to be told the time than to wake myself up by having to actually look at a clock. Light in any form keeps me awake, so I was thrilled to come across this one. Well recommended to both sighted and non-sighted people.

Westland Resolva 24H Ready to Use Weedkiller 5 Litre
Westland Resolva 24H Ready to Use Weedkiller 5 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant stuff., 27 Jun 2012
It does the job of killing weeds extremely well and fast too which is a bonus for an impatient person such as myself.

KitMaster® Boxed 4 in 1 Remote Control LCD Display Dog Training or Anti Bark Collar
Offered by Kit Master®

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing item., 15 April 2012
I was very sceptical about this at first, along with many other people. How wrong I was. It is wonderful. I have a one year old black labrador who barks incessantly at everything, even at the dishwasher when the detergent compartment opened and the detergent block fell into the machine! (Nasty things dishwashers - you can't be too careful!)
He also screamed, howled and barked all the time in the car with the excitement of going for a walk. A sharp zap with the collar soon put a stop to that. Now I only have to put the collar on him without even using the zapper, and he does not bark. It is early days but I am confident of continuing progress and continued peace and quiet both at home and in the car.
I can thoroughly recommend this item but will always be amazed at it's effectiveness.

Gemondo Jade Stud Earrings, 9ct Yellow Gold 1.70ct 4 Claw Set Jade Oval Stud Earrings 7x5mm
Offered by Gemondo

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earrings, 5 April 2012
Lovely earrings. Just what I wanted. Have been wanting something like these to go with a pendant I already have.
Super fast delivery. Good transaction. Well recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5