Profile for Ms Susan Callcutt > Reviews

Content by Ms Susan Callcutt

Ms Susan Callcutt "Sue." (Highlands of Scotland.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
TRIXES Professional Handheld Salon Barbers Hairdressers Mirror with Handle
TRIXES Professional Handheld Salon Barbers Hairdressers Mirror with Handle
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 11.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Well recommended., 11 July 2014
Lovely mirror which gives me a feeling of confidence that it is not going to fall apart in 5 minutes. INCREDIBLY fast despatch too. The mirror arrived less than 24 hours after I placed the order which is all the more amazing when you consider that I live way up here in the Highlands of Scotland. Very impressed.

HiLife Special Care Daily Dental Dog Chews Spearmint '3 x Jars - Total 36 Chews'
Price: 11.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 26 Jun 2014
My dog loves these and it gives her nice breath and clean teeth. I can get them in the supermarket, but it is easier to get them delivered.

Rose Bud Scented Mini Sachet
Rose Bud Scented Mini Sachet
Offered by TAOS
Price: 1.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that great really., 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rose Bud Scented Mini Sachet
This smells quite nice but not like any rose I've ever encountered!

I, therefore, won't buy another for this reason.

Company of Animals Arms Length
Company of Animals Arms Length
Price: 10.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent poo picker!, 23 Jun 2014
Wonderful item. Does a not very pleasant job perfectly with minimal unpleasantness. This is the second one I have bought so is a high recommendation.

Masterlock 5415D Key Pad Key Safe
Masterlock 5415D Key Pad Key Safe
Price: 23.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item., 13 May 2014
A good item which works well. I have only deducted a star as there is nothing to hang the key on inside and it keeps falling down and blocking the hinge when I try to shut it, so have put a piece of BlueTack inside and press the key into that instead.

Brother L14
Brother L14
Offered by Sewit4you
Price: 89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Brother L14
Great little machine. Does what it is supposed to do with no fancy embellishments.
I like the light on the work area.
I like the ease of threading it up.
I like the fact that it does not weigh a ton so that I can lift it onto my table without getting a hernia.
Idiot proof sewing!

In fact, there isn't anything I don't like about it.

Wedo 5.4x12.3x9cm Bamboo Desktop Organiser - Brown
Wedo 5.4x12.3x9cm Bamboo Desktop Organiser - Brown
Price: 11.94

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but................, 13 May 2014
........could be bigger. I also wish that the slots didn't tip the pens etc., forward. Nice and stylish looking though. Probably if I had seen it in a shop I would not have bought it.

Jazooli Hair Removal Smooth Legs Skin Pads Arm Face Upper Lip Remover Set Exfoliator
Offered by Jazooli
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a good job., 13 May 2014
Does what it is required to do though it is quite a shock at how much dead skin is exfoliated in the process. I got lovely smooth legs after using a body lotion. I can recommend this item.

Draper 21862 190-570 mm-Spread Adjustable Lawn Rake
Draper 21862 190-570 mm-Spread Adjustable Lawn Rake
Offered by forestfox_trading
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 13 May 2014
Good rake, does what it is supposed to do i.e., rake up leaves. It is really handy to be able to adjust the tines. Well worth the money if it lasts. Time will tell on that one.

SEWING MACHINE BAG
SEWING MACHINE BAG
Offered by sewing-online
Price: 13.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag., 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: SEWING MACHINE BAG
This bag is great and is nice and sturdy. It holds my Brother L14 sewing machine with room to spare and the pocket on the side is just right for the foot pedal, instruction book and box of bobbins.

This item does the job for which it was designed perfectly. What's not to like!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6