Profile for D. Batiste > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dark Space
Dark Space

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: Dark Space (Kindle Edition)
good story good old fashioned space adventure and very enjoyable.
look forward to the next adventure

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent, 11 Aug 2014
This is not usually the kind of book I would read, but now I am hooked and cannot wait to read the rest of the series.
It is so well written, and it just holds the readers interest so much so that I have bought the rest of the series, and know they are going to be excellent in the reading.

Across the Mersey (Campion Family Book 1)
Across the Mersey (Campion Family Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Across the Mersey, 19 July 2014
Really great book as are all the others by this author.
I would really recommend it, and I found it difficult to put it down.

Google Maps Street,Sattellite and Hybrid View
Google Maps Street,Sattellite and Hybrid View

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work, 8 April 2014
the title of this app says maps street satellite and hybrid view
it is not. it will give maps but nothing else.
tried reinstalling on my kindle fire but no luck

Ghost in the Blood (The Ghosts Book 3)
Ghost in the Blood (The Ghosts Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping story, 19 Jan 2014
This is the third "ghost book" that I have read, and it was just as exciting and gripping as the first two.
I have downloaded the rest of the series and cannot wait to get into the next one..........pity I have a wedding to go to, or I would have started the 4th book today.
JUST READ THIS SERIES........they are 'unputdownable'

Child of the Ghosts
Child of the Ghosts

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely spellbinding, 1 Jan 2014
I would never in a million years have chosen to read this book, but it was suggested to me that I would enjoy it.
I said I would have a go at it, whilst in reality, thinking that I probably would not get past the first chapter....and that would be a chore.
When I started to read it however, I was hooked and have found it almost impossible to put down.
In fact I was reading it in bed, having gone to bed early because I would be up at 4am for work the next morning.
It was only when the alarm clock told me it was time to get up that I realised that I had been so gripped by the story that I had forgone sleep without realising how the time had passed.
If like me you think this book would hold no interest for you........think again......it's an unmissable experience............fantastic book.
I will certainly be reading all the ghost books on my kindle.

Polly Pride
Polly Pride

5.0 out of 5 stars Polly Pride, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Polly Pride (Kindle Edition)
Excellent book from first to last page. Highly recommended to anyone who loves a good story. I didn't want it to end

Pack Up Your Troubles
Pack Up Your Troubles

5.0 out of 5 stars A really, really must read.....trust me!, 25 Oct 2013
An enthralling story that keeps you captive within its pages right until the end.
Indeed this is one of the best stories I have ever read, and Pam Weaver one of the best authors.......please keep them coming Pam.
I am a 65 year old woman, and am an avid reader of authors across a broad spectrum, but can recommend this book and this author to readers of all ages.

Miss Appleby's Academy
Miss Appleby's Academy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Oct 2013
A book to get lost in.....really, really good and well written.
I did not like the abrupt end, but that did not take anything away from my enjoyment of the story.
I look forward to reading more of this authors work.

Lillian's Story, One Womans Journey through the 20th Century.
Lillian's Story, One Womans Journey through the 20th Century.

4.0 out of 5 stars Truly a journey, 26 Aug 2013
I got lost a little as I progressed through the book..........too many people to associate names, but of course it is expected that there would be so many people within almost a century of time.
I was sorry that the book ended in the way it did, but nevertheless, I found the book very enjoyable and of course it covered important times for anyone alive today.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3