Profile for TimeMuffin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Halen Mon Anglesey Sea Salt Distilled Water 2 x 1 Litre
Halen Mon Anglesey Sea Salt Distilled Water 2 x 1 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Carnivorous Plants, 8 Sept. 2013
I've been using this brand of distilled water for years now, my Venus Fly traps seem to love it.

It comes in one big 2 liter bottle, not 2 x 1 litre bottles as advertised.

Beaphar Flea Fumigator
Beaphar Flea Fumigator

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad Batch?, 31 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Beaphar Flea Fumigator (Misc.)
Had a really bad wasp problem in my shed. Tried Bob Martin foggers but they did absolutely nothing. One of these bad boys and the whole floor was littered with dead wasps. I mean I can finally go in!

I know a lot of reviewers have complained about it not igniting properly but I didn't have that problem, they may have just been from a bad batch because mine lit up like a smoke bomb. However I used a weed burner to light mine, that could be why?

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars USB 3.0 BUG in most haswell motherboards., 1 Aug. 2013
Its a great processor but keep in mind that most current chipsets (Z87) in circulation have a bug that can prevent USB3 drives from working after waking up from sleep. You have to physically reconnect the drive or it just wont respond!

There's a way to find out which revision motherboard you have using "CPUz":
[...]

If you don't intend on using usb 3.0 storage devices in the near future you should be fine, I guess I'll wait a little while before the new C2 revision motherboards arrive (Due mid august).

Just thought you guys should know, Intel haven't been very transparent about this issue.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2014 12:21 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy!, 27 Jun. 2013
Dissolve a tablet on your tongue, have some guinness.....Mind blown :D

Stuff like raspberries, blueberries etc have such a pronounced flavour, even fruit thats barely ripe tastes super sweet.

Got some for my mum since she's diabetic, love's em!

5m 3.5mm Jack Extension Cable - Premium Quality / 24k Gold Plated / Audio / Stereo / Male to Female
Offered by Alida Systems ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cable, 8 April 2013
Heavy gauge wire and gold plated connectors.

Has a strange rubbery smell but nothing overpowering or ingering. Would still recommend, especially at that price.

Black And Silver Butterfly Pattern IMD Hard Hybrid Case For The Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 With Screen P

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Mar. 2013
A very high quality back cover. Love the Artwork and fits nice and snug.

One thing I have to mention is that you might find it a little tricky putting locking the phone as the raised surface means its harder to get to the power button. Not that much of a bother though.

SimCity - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
SimCity - Limited Edition (PC DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, Terrible DRM, 11 Mar. 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Not sure how I feel about the always on DRM. Had it worked on day one I would have given this game at least 3 stars.

I returned my copy as I refuse to fund such practises.

Typhoon Ching He Huang Noodle Bowl, Purple
Typhoon Ching He Huang Noodle Bowl, Purple
Offered by SelectiveGoods

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit on the heavy side., 4 Mar. 2013
Its the perfect size for instant noodles and ramen, I love the colour too.

My only problem would be that it's really heavy, I mean holding the bowl with one hand and chopstick in the other is quite difficult. Especially if you like to sip some of the soup while eating your ramen like I do ^^

Bowl Itself weighs approximately 500g but with noodles and soup its roughly around twice that so please do keep that in mind before you purchase one. Im still happy with mine I guess.

Chief Universal Projector Ceiling Mount
Chief Universal Projector Ceiling Mount
Offered by Ideal Office Supplies Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 27 Dec. 2012
Its a very solidly built mount and comes with all sorts of different bits and bobs for pretty much any projector you may have.

The reason I gave it 2 stars is because regardless of how hard I tighten the pivots the Image will still end up moving over time.

There are more secure mounts out there for that price, especially if you have a fairly heavy projector like I do.

Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller - Black
Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad But Not Great Either, 23 Dec. 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Very comfortable, lightweight and rechargeable through a mini USB port, battery life is great and can easily last a few weeks.

The force feedback is disappointing mind you and lacks punch, no way near as strong as the 360 and PS3 dual shock 3.

My biggest grip was with Nintendo's decision to exclude a mic jack (On the Pro) meaning you need a long wire connected to the gamepad for voice communication, this would have been fine if the wii u also supported bluetooth headsets and what not but considering they don't I had to take away one star.

If you're not too fused about this issue the controller itself is well built and im happy with mine ^^

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13