Profile for TimeMuffin > Reviews

Content by TimeMuffin

TimeMuffin (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
SanDisk Extreme 60 MB/s Class 10 UHS-I SDXC Card (SDSDXN-064G-G46 64 GB)
SanDisk Extreme 60 MB/s Class 10 UHS-I SDXC Card (SDSDXN-064G-G46 64 GB)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic SD Card, 3 Jan. 2015
Read speed : 72MB/s

Write speed : 45MB/s

Performs better than advertised! not much more to say about it besides the fact that it's a great card and would be perfect for HD camcorders and DSLR Cameras.

Would also be suitable for smooth 4K video recording

Corsair Air Series AF120-LED 120mm Quiet Edition High Airflow LED Fan - White (Single Pack)

2.0 out of 5 stars Noisey, 3 Jan. 2015
Loud grinding/ticking sound depending on its orientation, had to return the moment it was installed in my case.

Has been replaced with a Noctua and the difference was huge.

Cole & Mason Precision Grind 16.5 cm Saturn Acrylic Salt & Pepper Mill Gift Set
Cole & Mason Precision Grind 16.5 cm Saturn Acrylic Salt & Pepper Mill Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Grinders ever!, 3 Jan. 2015
WOW!

Have to be the best grinders I've ever had the pleasure of owning and I've owned a few in the past. The tightening knobs that controls coarseness would always become loose or offer little in terms of control.

These are something else entirely, the peppercorn flakes as opposed to crackle. I suppose that's what make it so much more aromatic. The salt comes out evenly and consistently but remember to use coarse sea salt for best results.

Very happy with em so far.

Scotch Blue 80EU2425 Painter's Masking Tape for Sensitive Surfaces 24 mm x 25 m Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good masking tape., 3 Jan. 2015
Not just a gimmick, the tape peels away effortlessly leaving a nice clean finish. It's not like regular masking tape as it has an oily surface and it's quite flexible too.

A bit pricy so that would be my only complaint.

SanDisk Ultra microSDHC 8 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 48 MB/s + SD Adapter (SDSDQUIN-008G-G4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad card., 3 Jan. 2015
Read speed : 43MB/s

Write speed : 10MB/s

It was a gift for mum, she's more than happy with it. I wouldn't use it for anything more than 1080p 30FPS video capture. Very good price for what you get.

Pearl Oyster Mushroom Kitchen Garden Grow Your Own Kit
Pearl Oyster Mushroom Kitchen Garden Grow Your Own Kit
Offered by Espresso Mushroom Company

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Disappointed, 1 Dec. 2014
I've purchased these mushrooms before and had about 3 harvests from a single pack!, was seriously impressed with how easy things were. I thought I'd purchase more as it would have made a perfect Christmas gift for a very close friend of mine.

However upon inspecting the packaging I noticed a strong smell of ammonia emanating from within, not only were the mushrooms already growing inside but they had started to rot.

Amazon promptly refunded me so can't fault them and I really want to buy more but not sure if I should now. Pics uploaded.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2014 7:38 AM GMT

Easiyo Reduced Fat Unsweetened Yogurt Sachets - 1x140g
Easiyo Reduced Fat Unsweetened Yogurt Sachets - 1x140g
Offered by EasiYonline

3.0 out of 5 stars Good yogurt, bad pricing., 28 Oct. 2014
Makes yummy thick yogurt which tastes even better than most of the full fat stuff you can get in supermarkets.

The reason I gave it only 3 stars is because of the price. It's about £2.00 everywhere else, lakeland sells 6 sachets for £11.99.

A bit of a shame really.

Noctua NF-S12A FLX Case Fan 120 mm
Noctua NF-S12A FLX Case Fan 120 mm
Offered by NOCTUA - Designed in Austria

5.0 out of 5 stars Silent on full RPM, great airflow., 28 Oct. 2014
Super quiet during full RPM so have had no need to use the various adapters it includes (you get a lot!). Always been a big fan of Noctua and it's superior build quality so this fan is no exception.

I love the rubber corner guards which do a very nice job of absorbing vibrations. It's pricey but you get what you pay for and I thoroughly recommend this fan for any silent build.

NZXT Technologies 5.25-Inch Hue RGB LED Color Changing Controller (8c-hue0000-00b)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright, infinite choice of colours. (Yes you do get a Led strip), 26 Sept. 2014
Easiest case mod I've ever done. Took little over 20 mins to install in my old Cooler Master HAF.

The 3M glue did a good job of adhering to my case although once you slap that thing on it's very difficult to remove so take your time when applying the strip.

I didn't realise the mesh panel lights up with the rest of the leds which is a cool little feature, it also seems to remember what settings you used so even if the power is turned off you should still be good to go.

Oh and the leds are very bright, at their brightest setting it lights up my entire case beautifully. Highly recommended!

Saxby Chop Under Cabinet LED kit
Saxby Chop Under Cabinet LED kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Vivarium lighting., 9 Aug. 2014
I have installed the led kit in my emperor scorpions vivarium as tube lighting rose the temperature and increased humidity. The leds are more than bright enough for a 50cm tank and would make for some great undercounter lights I'd imagine. There are no hotspots, it lights up nice and evenly, you wouldn't think each strip consisted of tiny leds.

Included are metal clips with screws for the strips as well as 3M double sided sticky tape so a good choice of mounting options. The strips don't need to be in sequence either so you could use 2 and keep the other 2 as spares for example.

I'm so impressed I will be ordering more for my kitchen cabinets.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12