Profile for skye duke > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Broken Silence
Broken Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so good, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Broken Silence (Kindle Edition)
I honestly couldn't put it down. I love the plot and I love the ending. I defiantly recommend reading this book. I have read it around 6 times now and it is still keeping me on the edge of my seat wishing for more! I cannot praise this book enough, it was unlike any book I have ever read before! (Which is a good thing)

Silence
Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Silence (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put it down. I hate the ending ( because it's sad not badly written) but it makes me want to read the next one. I so badly want them to end up together again. I really think the author has done very well.

Ember (Death Collectors, Book 1)
Ember (Death Collectors, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 26 Dec. 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book. I had a lot of drama and romance plus a great unexpected ending. I defiantly recommend reading this book.

The Fallen Star
The Fallen Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Fallen Star (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed it I can't wait to see what happens in the next book. I couldn't put it down. I defiantly recommend reading this book.

Any Red-Blooded Girl (The Flora Fontain Files Book 1)
Any Red-Blooded Girl (The Flora Fontain Files Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 23 Dec. 2013
I just want to read more of the series. I didn't expect it to end the way it did, but it was a great ending. I want the next book!!!

Meant to Be (The Saving Angels Series Book 1)
Meant to Be (The Saving Angels Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 Dec. 2013
I am astonished with how amazing it was. I defiantly recommend reading it, I couldn't put it down, I can't wait to read the next book. The story was gripping! I loved the unexpected twist and turns throughout the book.

Cody Greer (Winning Sarah's Heart Book 1)
Cody Greer (Winning Sarah's Heart Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 22 Dec. 2013
It was great except there were a few spelling mistakes and errors, for example it said Carrie instead of Sarah once.

But apart from that it was great, there were some parts where I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I recomend it

The Vampire from Hell (Parts 1-3) (The Vampire from Hell Volume Series)
The Vampire from Hell (Parts 1-3) (The Vampire from Hell Volume Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars I defiantly recommend reading it, 14 Dec. 2013
It's epic.
There is a lot of drama and action which is awesome and other is various parts of romance!!!! Ally Thomas pleas finish part 4 I really can't wait any longer.

Written in the Stars
Written in the Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 4 Dec. 2013
I really enjoyed it. It had a lot of drama which is always good, it took a lot of unexpected turns but in the end the ending is very happy. I defiantly recommend it to people with a great interest in drama and romance books.

Shipwrecked Summer
Shipwrecked Summer

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 3 Dec. 2013
I really enjoyed it. I couldn't put it down. It's got a really nice but unexpected ending. I defiantly recommend reading it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8