Profile for skye duke > Reviews

Content by skye duke

skye duke

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
11:15: The Making of a Halfling (FREE ebook) (A Halflings Novel)
11:15: The Making of a Halfling (FREE ebook) (A Halflings Novel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 12 Jan 2014
I read it in 5 minutes (not an exaggeration!). I hopped there would be more romance in it but there was none.

Cataclysm (The Watchers Trilogy)
Cataclysm (The Watchers Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Jan 2014
I am completely lost for words.
I defiantly recommend reading this book. It features drama, action and romance. The ending was so nice, when the found Lily Noa (the young girl) I hopped they would adopt her and they did!!!!! Best book in series, well best series.

The Vision (Fallen Star Book 3)
The Vision (Fallen Star Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Jan 2014
I defiantly recommend reading this book. It featured drama, action and romance. I can't wait to see what happens between Alex and Gemma!

The Underworld (Fallen Star Book 2)
The Underworld (Fallen Star Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Jan 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed it. It had action, drama and some romance. I thought it could use a little more romance between Gemma and Alex, but apart from that it was great.

Legions (The Watchers Trilogy)
Legions (The Watchers Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Jan 2014
I really didn't expect that ending. I defiantly recommend reading this book. It features drama, action and romance.
If your looking for a good read you have found it, I can't wait to buy the the next book.

The Ascended (The Saving Angels Series Book 3)
The Ascended (The Saving Angels Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Jan 2014
I really enjoyed it. I was wondering whether it was possible to out do the last book but the author did. I can't praise it enough. I couldn't put it down I read it in a day.

Forgotten Souls (The Saving Angels Series Book 2)
Forgotten Souls (The Saving Angels Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Jan 2014
The best on yet I can't wait to see what the next book brings. I highly recommend reading this book.

Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy)
Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 Jan 2014
I really enjoyed it. I love how in away the beginning is very similar to the end ( when they have to find each other and do the awakening process). I defiantly recommend reading this book if you are into romance ,drama and action.

Forbidden (Book 1, The Arotas Trilogy)
Forbidden (Book 1, The Arotas Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 Dec 2013
I defiantly recommend reading this book. There were a few spelling mistakes in the book but I didn't care. I just want to read the next book.

Broken Silence
Broken Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so good, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Broken Silence (Kindle Edition)
I honestly couldn't put it down. I love the plot and I love the ending. I defiantly recommend reading this book. I have read it around 6 times now and it is still keeping me on the edge of my seat wishing for more! I cannot praise this book enough, it was unlike any book I have ever read before! (Which is a good thing)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8