ARRAY(0xa0a8aae0)

Profile for Mr. Bernard Vickers > Reviews

Content by Mr. Bernard Vi...

Mr. Bernard Vickers "Feathfan" (West Yorkshire UK)

Micky Flanagan: Back In The Game - Live [Blu-ray]
Micky Flanagan: Back In The Game - Live [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Micky Flanagan
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Micky FLANAGAN, a bit brutal, a bit blue, a bit non PC ...... A lot BRILLIANT, 14 Dec 2013
Saw him on Tour at Sheffield Arena 'Back in the Game' just like Stu Francis, he had me laughing out loud within minutes (and I mean Loud). Tears of laughter running down my cheeks at the gig and watching the Blue Ray, it is filmed extremely well and reflected the live gig perfectly, so that I could pick up on some of the jokes I missed the first time around with laughing so much. His humour is very retro with amusing memories from the seventies and eighties but interestingly enough is not lost on a younger audience. Laugh a minute loved it

Pun Direction
Pun Direction
by Stewart Francis
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars One liners in abaundance, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Pun Direction (Hardcover)
Excellent book which reminds me of some of the stuff in his shows. While reading can even hear him saying them. A great book to just open one page, read a number of his one liners and have a giggle.

Stewart Francis Live: Outstanding in His Field [DVD]
Stewart Francis Live: Outstanding in His Field [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stewart Francis
Offered by themediamerchants
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it....... I love it, 14 Dec 2013
Saw Stewart Francis live at Sheffield City Hall on the 'Outstanding in His Field Tour', tears of laughter running down my cheeks within 15 minutes.
The DVD does not disappoint, I was able to enjoy so much more of the show that I had originally missed with my laughing so much.

dead in the boot
dead in the boot
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Feathfan96 - Bernard Vickers, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: dead in the boot (Audio CD)
Took some getting used to because personally I found it a lot less up beat than there previous albums and much more like there less popular early stuff. In fact I found the music a bit heay going at first, however, after about 5 plays I warmed to it, went to see Elbow live at MEN in November and now I absolutely love it. Elbow rule.

Balloon Animals
Balloon Animals
Offered by CuteBitz Limited
Price: 6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Feathfan96 - Bernard VICKERS, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Balloon Animals
FUN FUN FUN, great value for money, balloons were robust and didn't burst on inflation like so many other makes do. Just leave some room for air displacement while you are making the shapes and there are no problem. We made them along with the balloon hats and pump product for pre Christmas dinner entertainment and at our New Years Eve party. Everybody loved them and even if we didn't actually make the items as they were illustrated, we had a lot of laughs out of some of the attempts anyway. Top tip get the illustrations photocopied twice as large and you can follow the instructions a lot easier while giving whatever shape you ae doing a good go. We loved them and will be buying more for summer bar-b que's and parties.

Toshiba BDX1300KB Blu-ray Player
Toshiba BDX1300KB Blu-ray Player
Offered by Fonz Mania
Price: 72.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba BDX 1300KB Blue Ray Player, 20 Feb 2013
Simple to operate, good quality playback, good value for money. Well finished, slim, discreet and unobtrusive, perfect second or third machine for conservatory or bedroom viewing. Well pleased!

Balloon Hats' Kit with 24 Large Modelling Balloons, Pump & Instructions
Balloon Hats' Kit with 24 Large Modelling Balloons, Pump & Instructions
Offered by CuteBitz Limited
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Balloon Hats & Pump, 20 Feb 2013
Fun Fun Fun, we had these pre Christmas dinner entertainment and New years eveand had a right laugh. Great value for money and woukd recommend them to anyone. top tip - get the illustrations magnified on a photo copier makes following them so much easier. Will be getting more summer Bar-b cues and family do's.

Willis Judd Mens Titanium Magnetic Bracelet In Black Velvet Gift Box + Free Link Removal Tool
Offered by Willis Judd
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Feathfan - Bernard Vickers, 20 Feb 2013
Absolutely brilliant, quality product, extremely lightweight and comfortable. I lost my previous bracelet which cost me twice the price. This measures up to the one I bought previously for 50% of the price, delivery within two days, very attractive gift box and the tool for removing links is a winner.
I swear by these products, I suffered for two years with Tennis Elbow after a golf accident (hit the ground just a little too hard with a brick under the soil), anyway, acapuncture, physio and Hydrocortisone injections - I had the lot, all with no improvements and little relief. 6 weeks of wearing the bracelet and the pain was minimised after 3 months all discomfort gone, hence my dissappointment at losing the original bracelet.
Bottom line - disappointment didn't last long because this product has proved first class, equally as effective, superbly engineered with 3000 gause magnets in each link - excellent value for money.

Flymo Scirocco 3000W 200Km / hr Shredding Ratio 10:1 Electric Garden Blower Vacuum
Offered by WowDiscounts
Price: 69.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Feathfan, 4 Sep 2010
An excellent product, delivered promptly and at great value 15 below high street prices. Its extremely powerful robust and far superior to the previous Flymo Garden Vac I owned. The 3 KW motor certainly makes a difference

Panasonic Lumix FX40 Digital Camera - Black (12.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch LCD
Offered by magicdiscounts
Price: 149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use, excellent quality and extremely versatile, 3 Sep 2009
I actually bought two of this item, one for my son going on his hols and one for me. Just point and shoot for the best quality pictures guaranteed. I am absolutely chuffed to bits with this camera. The wide angled facility is a bonus and the options are so diverse allowing overide of many auto functions to give you ample versatility in the kind and quality images you require. My wife loves it to, especially not having a post mortem on 'exactly what did you have it set at'!!!!! It gets a huge tick in the box from me. My son is overjoyed with it too.