Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Gemm Cotton Front Fastening Bra CB222 Skin 36
Gemm Cotton Front Fastening Bra CB222 Skin 36
Offered by Undercover Hosiery & Lingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars These bras are a great fit, and well made, 30 Jun. 2016
These bras are a great fit, and well made, just what I've been looking for, in fact I bought three.

Way Down We Go
Way Down We Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 May 2016
This review is from: Way Down We Go (MP3 Download)
Great song, great voice..

The Friendly Swede Replaceable Tip Hybrid Stylus (3 Pack), Red, Black and Silver
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars and I have to say I'm very happy with them, 16 April 2016
I've been using these for a while now, and I have to say I'm very happy with them, the whole pen is very lightweight, with the replaceable heads, the cleaning cloth, great .. I shall be buying these again.

Kenley Professional Hairdressing Hair Equipment Tool Carry Case Bag - Prestige Black
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as large as bag as I was hoping, ..., 16 April 2016
Not as large as bag as I was hoping, I can't get all my gear in,it only just accepts a large can of hairspray...

Shoe String Unisex-Adult Copper Heeler Orthotic Insole 666657 Copper Medium
Shoe String Unisex-Adult Copper Heeler Orthotic Insole 666657 Copper Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Three stars as they arrived promptly, and fit well ..., 16 April 2016
Three stars as they arrived promptly, and fit well, I've only been using them a week,so it's a little early to tell how affective they are going to be..

White Desktop 'Perpetual Calendar' Clock - G236A
White Desktop 'Perpetual Calendar' Clock - G236A

3.0 out of 5 stars calender clock, 28 Feb. 2014
This is a very good clock, good size, great for my mum, who was losing track of the day's, but very cheap looking for the big price. It could do with a better design for the little flap that gives access to the dial change knob, twice while changing the time the flap dropped inside the clock.. took time to get it out.. !

Wahl Grooming Tool Bag - Zebra Print - WAHZX775
Wahl Grooming Tool Bag - Zebra Print - WAHZX775

3.0 out of 5 stars Tool bag, 28 Feb. 2014
I have tried several bags,( I'm a mobile hairdresser) this one is a good size, but no dedicated scissor section, and it could do with flaps over the outer pockets, otherwise a very sturdy bag.

TabTime Medelert Automatic Pill Dispenser, Medication aid, Solid lid, lockable, timed release of medication, the essential Medication aid for Alzheimers & Dementia patients

5.0 out of 5 stars Automatic pill dispenser., 28 Feb. 2014
My 91 year old mother was getting in a muddle with her pills night and morning and I was worried about it, so I saw this, read the Reviews and thought it was a great solution, and it has been brilliant, easy to programme and set up, my mother is much happier, no more worry.

Samsung Galaxy S4 HDTV Adapter - White
Samsung Galaxy S4 HDTV Adapter - White

5.0 out of 5 stars S 4 TV adaptor., 1 Feb. 2014
The product worked exactly as advertised, I've used it several times, and it works brilliantly, that's why the 5 stars.

GreatShield TAP Series FiberMesh Capacitive Stylus (Includes 3 Clip-On Attachments) with Ultra Responsive, Highly Sensitive and Greater Accuracy Touch Screen Fabric Tips for Use with Smartphones, Tablets, Touch screen HDTV / PC / Monitor / Laptop, iMac, and more! (Jet Black)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars capacative pen, 28 Dec. 2013
I just wanted to say, I have bought 3 of these pens and they are excellent, I have tried others, the tips fall apart, and the rubber type ones are just no good. So well done im very impressed.

Page: 1 | 2