Profile for lauren > Reviews

As Far As Anyone Knows We're A Normal Family Retro Wall Plaque
As Far As Anyone Knows We're A Normal Family Retro Wall Plaque
Offered by Supreme Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars good present, 30 May 2014
i bought this for my mum and she found it very funny. it looks just like it does in the picture, it was what i expected and it arrived a day early which was great.

Funky Black / White Surfer Summer Flower Upper ear cartilage tragus Helix earring Other Colours Available in our Pegasus Body Jewellery Amazon Shop
Offered by Pegasus Body Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool earring, 30 May 2014
It looks just as good as it does in the picture, the design is very pretty. The only thing is it is quite tight once you where it for a while so it can get uncomfortable, but i just where it for a couple of hours at a time, and have had many people say how nice it looks.

Cherry Bralet S6Y4-S6W4 5018 Blue 10 (1.96)
Cherry Bralet S6Y4-S6W4 5018 Blue 10 (1.96)
Offered by asfashion online

4.0 out of 5 stars nice top, 30 May 2014
i read the reviews so i ordered a larger size, but it was too big for me at the chest. But i managed to adjust it to my size. It arrived quickly and looks very nice, great summer top.

Women Ladies Flat Fur Linning Bow Winter Warm Low Heel Ankle Boots Shoes Size 5
Women Ladies Flat Fur Linning Bow Winter Warm Low Heel Ankle Boots Shoes Size 5
Offered by Loudlook

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!!, 3 Nov. 2013
They are excellent boots, really comfy and soft but i read the other comments and would have to agree that you need to order one size up for them to be comfortable. The price is also amazing!!

12 Pug dog design rice paper fairy / cup cake 40mm toppers pre cut decoration
12 Pug dog design rice paper fairy / cup cake 40mm toppers pre cut decoration
Offered by Simply Topps Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!!, 3 Nov. 2013
I bought these for my sister's birthday as she is obsessed with pugs, the picture quality was excellent and were excellent as cupcake toppers!

Album minimix
Album minimix

5.0 out of 5 stars In love with Charli XCX, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Album minimix (MP3 Download)
I had heard one of her songs before and thought it was catchy so when i saw the free minimix i downloaded it. I was not disappointed as it's 7 min long and you get a great sample of the songs.

True Love [Explicit]
True Love [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great song!, 20 July 2013
I've always liked pink and all of her songs. Recentley her songs have been getting better and i really like this one because of Lily Allen although she only sings for a little bit, the song is still amazing.

Purple & Green Metallic Coating Candy Ball Cartilage / Tragus Upper Ear Earring Ring Bar

4.0 out of 5 stars great earring!, 27 Jun. 2013
I love this earring! It's quite small so it's not that noticable but the colours are really nice and bright. It's a good price and it arrived quickly.

JVC HA-F150-GN-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Kiwi Green
JVC HA-F150-GN-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Kiwi Green
Offered by secondbyte micros

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, 27 Jun. 2013
I've had GUMY headphones previously and i'd worn them so much that i treated myself to a new pair. They are a really good price and really good quality- i've actually slammed a door shut on one of the headphones and i thought i'd broken them but they still work which is amazing. The colour is nice and bright and is exactly how it is described and they arrived within 3 days of ordering. So i would definetley recommend.

We No Who U R
We No Who U R

4.0 out of 5 stars Good song!, 27 Jun. 2013
This review is from: We No Who U R (MP3 Download)
I'd never heard of Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds but this song is really good. It's easy to listen to and quite catchy, so i'll be looking out for more songs by them in the future.

Page: 1 | 2