Profile for shuansie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
L'Oreal Infallible Longwear lip duo compact - 201 Stay Ultraviolet
L'Oreal Infallible Longwear lip duo compact - 201 Stay Ultraviolet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 April 2013
This is my 3rd now, it's fantastic stuff, put it on first thing and I'm still scrapping it off in the shower at night, it really is 24 hr lipstick

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 29 April 2013
It's ok but it's not as bright as the ad will tell you, I do use it but not worth the money as it didn't really impress me

Wagg Dog Gravy 170 g (Pack of 6)
Wagg Dog Gravy 170 g (Pack of 6)
Price: 6.54

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 29 April 2013
Bought this because my dog was refusing to eat dry food however it didn't persuade him I'm afraid, it's not to say the product is bad it just didn't do it for my dog

County Deep Filled Dog Duvet Size: Medium (71cm x 98cm)
County Deep Filled Dog Duvet Size: Medium (71cm x 98cm)
Offered by Puddle Pet Care
Price: 30.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 April 2013
I bought this for the boot of the car, the dog loves it and it fits brill, it's a polo, the dogs nice and convertible now

Shake 'a' Fox Dog Toy (Toy Size: Large)
Shake 'a' Fox Dog Toy (Toy Size: Large)
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE
Price: 7.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Feb 2013
Bought this a while ago and it's till going strong, good make, good quality as my dog hasn't yet managed to kill his yet!

Craghoppers Classic Kiwi Womens Walking Trousers - Black, Short-Size 14
Craghoppers Classic Kiwi Womens Walking Trousers - Black, Short-Size 14
Price: 22.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 9 Feb 2013
Bought these size 14 short leg, not too bad fit apart from being high waisted, also not very keen on the belt, makes for being slightly uncomfortable so I've taken mine off but all that apart great value or money, good quality, will still wear them.

Penny Lindop Designs - Framed Border Terriers Picture - 3 Fluffy Border Terriers - Handmade In Britain
Offered by The Little House
Price: 46.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Jan 2013
I bought this a few months ago, I love it, everyone who comes into my home also comments on how lovely it is. I have seen this elsewhere for a much higher price so you are better getting it here.

Lanes Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cream 28g
Lanes Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cream 28g
Offered by Chemist Counter Direct
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 15 Jan 2013
I never bought this from here but I have bought it before, this cream is a god send, it is great for all sorts of ailments, I can't remember where I bought my first tube so will be buying it from here for defo a good thing to have I. The cupboard.

Wahl Black Colour-Change Straightener Heat Mat
Wahl Black Colour-Change Straightener Heat Mat
Offered by eTwist
Price: 18.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 21 Dec 2012
Ive only given 4 stars because you can't seal this around the straightners, it's a mat but I thought I could of secured it around the straightners, my fault for not reading it correctly having said that does the job

Womens Winter Sprint Full Length Running Tights - Colour Black Size 14
Womens Winter Sprint Full Length Running Tights - Colour Black Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 21 Dec 2012
Nice and cosy, bought these for the winter morning runs, good leggings, keep me just nice, not too hot not too cold.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3