Profile for Emmelina Audigier > Reviews

Black Magic Sanction
by Kim Harrison
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting better all the time, 13 Jun 2010
This review is from: Black Magic Sanction (Paperback)
Friends and I read this in book club a few weeks ago and we love it. Kim Harrison's writing gets better with each of the books in this series and the plot twists are as always leaving us wanting more. The type was small but the book was packed with action and if she'd gone for a larger font the book would have been way to heavy to enjoy reading. This is no. 8 in the Rachel Morgan series, just for those of you who have difficulty keeping track with all the different names of books out there, and, may no. 9 hit the shelves soon.

A Pop Christmas Collection: Full Score & Parts, Full Score & Parts (Classic String Quartets)
by Steven L. Rosenhaus
Price: 10.43

5.0 out of 5 stars A very interesting selection, 7 Aug 2009
Got this to play next chritmas with my String Quartet, Was taken off me in about seven secconds flat by the first violinist who also teaches children as she said it would be more sutible for them. So nice sipmle arangements sutible for people who do not have much experience playing together as they will alredy know the tunes.

The Rocking Horse Secret (Young Puffin Books)
The Rocking Horse Secret (Young Puffin Books)
by Rumer Godden

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming and undated, perfect for younger readers, 7 Aug 2009
I remember getting this book on tape when i was quite young. i listened to it so many times that the tape wore out. I purchased it recently for my neice and hope that she will love it as much as i did. Like all of the books by this author, its charm is packed into every page and although you pass through some tense moments, it carries an uplifting and hopeful message.

Arran Aromatics 'Parfumeur' Lifestyle Fragrance Wild Gorse 100ml
Arran Aromatics 'Parfumeur' Lifestyle Fragrance Wild Gorse 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild Gorse in a bottle, 24 April 2009
Livving in the wilds of connemara I have known and loved the smell of Wild Gorse for many years. I have tried without much success for some time to find a perfume that captures this smell as I find it to be truly uplifting. Arran Aromatics have done the job spectacularly. Each morning I spritz a little over myself and each time I catch the scent during the day I find a smile creeping over my face. Light and airy with no musty notes this perfume is delectable.

The Outlaw Demon Wails (Hollows)
The Outlaw Demon Wails (Hollows)
by Kim Harrison
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Same book as Where Deamons Dare, 23 Jan 2009
For people colecting these books it is worth noting that if you get this expecting a new story it is the same book as WHERE DEAMONS DARE. Very good though.

ACE Spelling Dictionary
ACE Spelling Dictionary
by David Moseley

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyslexic user rates it., 8 Mar 2008
I have been using this book for about 15 years now and it has made a huge impact on my life. As aomeone who is unable to find words the regular way, i was overjoyed to be introduced to this book. i am about to buy my third copy as i have accepted a job as a receptionist and have decided to keep one at work. this is a must for anyone who has difficulty with their spellings.

Captain Beaky Volume II
Captain Beaky Volume II
by Jeremy Lloyd

4.0 out of 5 stars Captain Beaky volume 2, 28 Feb 2008
This is nearly as good as the first volume of the wacky captain beacky poems. some of the poems are greatly thought provoking whilst others will make you giggle with glee. once again illustrated by the tallented keith michell.