Profile for Beaudoghouse > Reviews

Beaudoghouse (The Netherlands)

Crazy Love [Hollywood Edition]
Crazy Love [Hollywood Edition]

4.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 7 Jan. 2011
A give this Cd as a gift for my mother. Well to be honest it was a gift to all of us ;) . It's a great album to just play in the car during a road tip and preparing home cooked meals with the whole family. The album has an upbeat character and combines the well known an the not so well known songs into a great mix!

Zeus and Poseidon (PC)
Zeus and Poseidon (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite, 7 Jan. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
After my sister (accidentally) destroyed my former copy of this game I was forced to play the online demo. With the magic of internet I found out that this game still was being sold. What can I say about this game, I'm over the moon! After playing games like Simcity, Age of Empires and Age of Mythology I found this game combining all the good parts. It gave me hours and hours of playing pleasure. A great tip for everyone out there. It's a must have classic!

Firetrap Mens Madison 2 Tan 30012 10 UK
Firetrap Mens Madison 2 Tan 30012 10 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I feel like a rebel, 7 Jan. 2011
Whilst looking for a classy shoe with some sporty elements, I stumbled upon this model. First off I love the colour and style and off course the price! After receiving and wearing the shoes I received all kinds of complements. I'm a young professional and try to combine my work wear with a twist. My older colleagues didn't notice the little skull and barbwire beneath the sole. In conclusion: great and elegant shoe with a twist. Buy it!

The Geeks' Guide to World Domination: Be Afraid, Beautiful People
The Geeks' Guide to World Domination: Be Afraid, Beautiful People
by Garth Sundem

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little read, 7 Jan. 2011
Handy little book filled with useful and the not so useful curiosities and tricks. Used during my travels to kill the time. Great combination of facts, games, little stories and quotes for experienced and beginner geeks. A recommendation to all Geeks out there!

The Torchwood Archives
The Torchwood Archives
by Warren Martyn

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for Torchwood fans, 22 Jun. 2009
This review is from: The Torchwood Archives (Hardcover)
Quirky, interesting, mysterious and really witty are just a few keywords to describe this book. Learn more about the aliens, the team (present and past)and Torchwood in general. Get your thinking cap on and discover the world of aliens, secrets and the people who live with them...