Profile for Chilco > Reviews

Chilco

Lever Action Jar Key Opener
Lever Action Jar Key Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well. Good for stocking filler?, 16 Jun. 2014
I don't have to ask my husband to open a jar any more!!! It will be a great gadget present for housewives!

Liberon DOMO5L 5L Decking Oil - Medium Oak
Liberon DOMO5L 5L Decking Oil - Medium Oak

5.0 out of 5 stars Great decking oil, 16 Jun. 2014
Nice colour and dries well but you need to wipe the oil off with cotton clothes every coat. Wear gloves. It's difficult to take stain off from your hands.

Wet-Stop3 Bedwetting (Enuresis) Alarm System (Blue) with Sound and Vibration
Wet-Stop3 Bedwetting (Enuresis) Alarm System (Blue) with Sound and Vibration
Offered by importlocator

1.0 out of 5 stars Not well made but bedwetting alarm works!, 16 Jun. 2014
It worked initially. The machine attaches to the clothes with a clip. My son started to take the machine off when he was sleep. Then the sensor started not to work after a week. I returned it and got refund. I bought a Malem alerm which NHS provides to patients. It's very expensive so I bought a second hand one in Ebay for 40 pounds. It is much more rebust and the alarm was more noisier and vibrates more. The machine attaches to the clothes with a safety pin so he cannot take it off when he was sleep. Also if he takes the sensor from his pants it makes noise so he cannot take it off when he is sleep either. The sensor bites to pants properly compared to this wet stop 3 product. My son is almost 7 and he used to wet bed EVERY SINGLE night. Now after 3 weeks using the machine he doesn't wet his bed any more. It's miracle! Bedwetting alarm works but not with this one.

Azur and Asmar - The Princes Quest [DVD] [2008]
Azur and Asmar - The Princes Quest [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Michel Ocelot

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and uplifting!, 29 Nov. 2013
My son (6) and my daughter (4) were so absorbed to watch the film to the end. Even us, the paretns too. This film shows a great way to understand multi culturism. The picture is beautiful. The story is uplifting. Everybody must watch this otherwise you are missing out.

Roberts Vintage DAB/FM RDS Portable Radio with Built in Battery Charger
Roberts Vintage DAB/FM RDS Portable Radio with Built in Battery Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent portable DAB & FM radio for whom listen radio 24/7, 1 Mar. 2012
I bought this for my husband's birthday who listens to radio (radio 4) all the time. This product has been released in Sep 2011 and it hasn't reviewed in Which? magazine. My husband is a fussy person so I had to make sure the radio had all the features he wanted. And he loves it! Here are the great features:

-Great look
-Built in charger (a must!)
-Nice handle
-Good battery life (has got big 4 C type rechargeable batteries)
-Has both FM and DAB radio
-Clear sound

So far we haven't found any bad features! We really adore this radio. Good reasonable price too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2012 9:43 AM BST