Profile for Cameron > Reviews

Content by Cameron

Cameron "Cam" (Herefordshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
7dayshop R7 Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Headphones with Handsfree Mic. - Designer Headband - Ideal for use with Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Apple ipod, Apple iPad, All Apple iPhones incl. 4s, 5, Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and Tablets, Skype etc - Matt Black Finish
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Headphones at a bargain price, 10 April 2015
I already had a pair of their earlier R7 BT headset, so I knew these were a very good buy for the money. They perform much better than their low price might suggest, connect with everything without any problem.

The newer version uses a Mini-USB socket for charging which is probably better than my first set which used a small 2mm or 2.5mm jack connector which makes the newer version more compatible with all my other devices.

Sound quality is good, being the same headset as the earlier R7 headset one would assume the sound quality would be identical, but I think my first R7 headset sound a touch better, with a more lively richer sound to them. This may be due to the fact they have been well used, so may have settled in, as it's a known fact that headphones like ear buds take a little while to loosen up and deliver their best sound. I suppose in reality that even same brand headsets rarely sound exactly the same, however I am being picky, and IMO anyone buying these R7 headset will be very pleased with the sound quality they produce. I also have a set of August BT heahphones and can say that both sets of R7's sound noticeably better to my ears.
Battery charge lasts ages, and in conclusion I would say for there low price these are the best value Bluetooth headphones out there, the sound quality is very good, and at a bargain price too. I'm also of the opinion that you are better sticking with BT3 as IME it seems more compatible than BT4, as the 7-Dayshop R7 headsets with are BT3 connect with everything, and the August headset which are BT4 refuses to connect to a couple of our devices. Therefore I can highly recommend the 7-Dayshop R7 BT Headphones

Theodore Boone: The Abduction: Theodore Boone 2
Theodore Boone: The Abduction: Theodore Boone 2
by John Grisham

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read. BUY IT!, 10 April 2015
Excellent read and a book I can definably recommend.

Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Desktop (Quad Core CPU 900 MHz, 1 GB RAM, Linux)
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Desktop (Quad Core CPU 900 MHz, 1 GB RAM, Linux)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Superb device made even better. Recommended., 10 April 2015
The Raspberry Pi 2 works well, and is better for having the extra 2 USB ports. I already have a Rasperberry Pi one, the earlier model, so was interested to see how it had improved in speed. Although the new Pi is supposed to be much faster than the earlier model, I can't say the difference was instantly obvious. It obviously must be faster, but I didn't think it was instantly noticable, though I did notice the bootup time seemed quicker. Nonetheless, these are an excellent buy for the money, and with masses of software out there, and the fun hours they can provide, I would have no hesitation in recommending the Raspberry Pi 2.

The Pi Hut USB Wi-Fi Adapter for Raspberry Pi
The Pi Hut USB Wi-Fi Adapter for Raspberry Pi
Offered by The Pi Hut

4.0 out of 5 stars Works okay with Rpi 2, but can dis-connect occasionally., 10 April 2015
This item worked with my Raspberry Pi 2 as soon as it was plugged in, and generally works very well, however I have noticed that it has a habit of disconnecting occasionally, so I often have to go into the settings to get it to connect again. Otherwise it works well when connected.

MOCREO(TM) Wireless Portable Bluetooth Stereo Music Transmitter (Not A Bluetooth Receiver) for 3.5mm Audio Devices (iPod, MP3/MP4,TV, Media Players...) + 3.5mm Audio Cable + USB Power Cable(Black)
Offered by MOCREO UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent BT Transmitter. Works very well. Recommended., 10 April 2015
I have this device connected to my TV so I can watch a film or anything else late at night without disturbing anyone. They connect very easily to all my BT headsets, and do the job well. Highly recommended.

LE 3W C37 E14 LED Candle Bulbs, Replace 30W Incandescent Bulb,340lm,Samsung LED, Chandeliers, Wall Lights,Pack of 5 Units,Candle Lights
Offered by Neon Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and Good light output. Recommended., 10 April 2015
Excellent instant light from these LED bulbs, very good light output and assuming they last a reasonable time I have no hesitation in recommending them. I would definitely buy again.

VicTsing Portable USB Bluetooth 3.5mm Stereo Audio Music Receiver Adapter MP3 Speaker for iPhone 6 Plus iPhone 6 5 5S 5C iPad 5 Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 4 3 2 S IV Black
Offered by VICTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound quality does not seem too bad either. Highly recommended for it's price, 10 April 2015
This item worked without any issues at all, with all my phone/tablets finding the device and connecting. Sound quality does not seem too bad either.
Highly recommended for it's price.

August EP636 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo NFC Headphones with Microphone - Red
August EP636 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo NFC Headphones with Microphone - Red
Offered by Daffodil UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit fussy when connecting to some devices., 10 April 2015
These worked fine, though they would not connect with one of our phones for some reason, but did work with most others and our tablets too.
The sound quality is reasonable though a little dull, with too much bass at the cost of highlighted high end notes.

Having previously used the 7-dayshop R7 BT headphones, In comparison tests those sounded better to my hears than these August BT headset, the 7-Dayshop headset also had no issue connecting to all our devices, while the August BT-4 which is the latest BT version seemed to be less compatible. I've since purchased a second pair of the 7-Dayshop R7 BT headsets and again because it's based on earlier proven BT technology seems to be more compatible and connects to ALL our devices, while the BT-4 August headset would not connect with 3 of our devices.

Starlight C35 4w = 40w Frosted Candle LED Light Bulbs E14 SES Small Edison Screw Cap 3000k Warm White 90% Energy Saving Light Bulbs 240v - Pack of 10
Offered by ENERGY SAVING DEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent LED bulbs, Very good light output., 10 April 2015
Good value LED candle bulbs, which give a very good instant light, assuming they last a reasonable time, these are a very good buy and I have no hesitation in recommending them. I would definitely buy again.

Racksoy Professional Bluetooth CSR 4.0 Mini USB Dongle Adapter Plug and Play 20 - 50M For PC Laptop (Square) Compatible with Window XP / Vista / Windows 7 (32-Bit + 64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit + 64-Bit) Black
Offered by Racksoy

4.0 out of 5 stars I found this BT dongle does work, but can ..., 10 April 2015
I found this BT dongle does work, but can be a little fussy at times, and I noted that it wouldn't connect with a couple of our devices, while others connected without issue. I have a feeling that the newest BT4 devices may not be so compatible with other devices as the old BT dongles.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5