Profile for oraCle > Reviews

Content by oraCle

oraCle "~ Goth fiend ~" (Surrey)

Page: 1 | 2
Hills Feline Young Adult Science Plan Vet Essentials 6.5 Kg
Hills Feline Young Adult Science Plan Vet Essentials 6.5 Kg
Offered by Animal Dispensaries

1.0 out of 5 stars Are you serious??? A £5 increase on this product?, 1 July 2014
I had this on subscribe and save as my cat has had 2 instances of Urinary tract problems and the vet recommended this. The bag is massive and it is hard to gauge how long it will take before you need a new one. It used to be around £33.
Then got an email yesterday to tell me it was no longer available on Subscribe and save and when I go into the page to check what I suspected, I see the price has also been hiked up from £32/£33 to £37. Seriously? That is around a 16% increase of the price. Inflation is currently around 2.5% How is this justified?
This is out of order and I will have to shop around for another seller.

Bling Jewelry Tungsten Celtic Dragon Black Inlay Flat Comfort Fit Wedding Band
Bling Jewelry Tungsten Celtic Dragon Black Inlay Flat Comfort Fit Wedding Band
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!!, 19 July 2013
Bought this ring to wear as a thumb ring. Had trouble with the sizing as charts found online are inaccurate and the first ring I ordered in a size 'S' using a size chart printed from on online link was way out. The ring I received from Amazon would probably have fitted my big toe rather than my thumb. Sadly the cost of returning it appeared to come to about half the price of the ring itself so I gave it to a male friend.
Reordered in size 'P'= 3 sizes down, and that still slightly big but fits well enough. Only for this order, the 'P' size wasn't available from Bling via Amazon UK, but straight from Bling in the States and therefore didn't have the free delivery option and so cost me £4 odd more than the first one with the freight included. So just to get 1 thumb ring, it's cost me around £30, which is more than I had in mind to start with. Beware the ring size charts supplied by online jewellery shops, including Hinds, Ernest Jones etc... they are not spot on!
The ring itself it nice, a shiny dark silver colour and the celtic dragon pattern running through the middle is cool. Hoping as it is Tungsten, that it will not scratch or bend and will just stay nice and shiny.

Green Wing Definitive Edition [DVD]
Green Wing Definitive Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tamsin Greig
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Became faulty after a few viewings - now first disc stops playing / gets stuck on certain scenes both in DVD & computer., 14 Mar 2013

tesa 05432 Insulating Film for Windows, Transparent 4m x 1.5m (max)
tesa 05432 Insulating Film for Windows, Transparent 4m x 1.5m (max)

2.0 out of 5 stars Made no difference in my flat, 14 Mar 2013
My flat seem to suffer from a total lack of insulation and sadly, these films over the windows don't seem to have made a jot of a difference. Maybe in a home with proper all round insulation and proper heating instead of economy 7, these would add to the benefit, but not in mine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2013 8:36 PM GMT

tesa 55157 Radiator Heat Reflector Foil, Silver, 100 cm
tesa 55157 Radiator Heat Reflector Foil, Silver, 100 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Sure it works in the right circumstance..., 14 Mar 2013
Sadly, by the time I received the product did I realise that my stupid economy 7 radiators are stuck to the walls and so no gap between them and the walls so no use to me but sold them to a work colleague.

Gruffalo Sitting 7-Inch Soft Toy
Gruffalo Sitting 7-Inch Soft Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Was a gift - not for me so can't say anymore than this., 14 Mar 2013
Was a gift - not for me so can't say anymore than this........ ............ .................. .................. ...................... ............ ........ ..........

Love Me, Love My Money [2001] [DVD]
Love Me, Love My Money [2001] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tony Leung
Offered by MS-TV Bournemouth

3.0 out of 5 stars Was a gift - not for me so can't say, 14 Mar 2013

New Luxurious 3pcs Quilted Bed Spread Set/ Comforter Set/ Size - Double (SALE) (BLACK WITH PURPLE)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product and very good service, 14 Mar 2013
Despite the seller's account having been hacked on the day I was notified of the dispatch of the goods and Amazon advising me that I had been refunded etc... when I contacted the seller to enquire about what was happening, they replied straight away telling me they had been hacked but that my good were on their way and not to worry. I did receive the item on the given date and they only asked for the payment to be re-done to them a couple of days after I had received the item. So very good customer service from them.
The product itself is very nice and came in a proper plastic zipped presentation bag which I didn't expect for some reason, though just a bit creased when taken out of the bag and apparently it is not to be ironed, it's as described. Only disappointment was that unlike on the picture on Amazon where the bedspread is obviously put straight over the mattress and so hangs down nice and neat to the floor, mine is over the duvet and so looks more bulky and untidy around the bed. Maybe, a kingsize in this case would have been better as it would have covered the bulky duvet and still hung down to the floor. Otherwise, very nice indeed! Thank you

Fighting For Love [2001] [DVD]
Fighting For Love [2001] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tony Leung
Offered by AWentertainments

4.0 out of 5 stars Was bought as a gift for a friend - I'm sure she loved it., 12 Feb 2013
Was bought as a gift for a friend who'd asked for it - I'm sure she loved it. _____________ ________________

Black Mask 2 [DVD] [2003]
Black Mask 2 [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Andy On
Offered by qualityfilmsfromuk

This review is from: Black Mask 2 [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
Was bought as a gift for a friend who asked for it - I'm sure she loved it.------------ --------- ---

Page: 1 | 2