ARRAY(0xa80c09cc)

Melissa & Doug Basic Skills Board
Melissa & Doug Basic Skills Board
Price: 14.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely resource for my childminding setting, 26 Mar 2014
This item arrived well-packaged and very quickly. It is a terrific resource for the older children in my childminding setting, with whom I am working on doing up their coats and shoes and general independence.

The children love getting the teddy dressed to go out and then themselves.

The board itself is high quality and should last for years.

Lovely!

30 note wind chime
30 note wind chime
Offered by Thorness
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful chimes - a pleasure to the ear., 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: 30 note wind chime
I bought this as an addition to my childminding setting. I have positioned a wooden spoon close to where I hang it so that the little ones can strum on the chimes, which they love. When the wind catches it, the sound is gorgeous and tinkly, yet fairly quiet and calmining. I love it!!

Joovy BigCaboose Triple Stroller for Newborn (Apple Tree)
Joovy BigCaboose Triple Stroller for Newborn (Apple Tree)
Price: 332.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling - nearly tipped over. Do not buy!, 23 Mar 2014
I bought this as a replacement for another, equally long and heavy American front to back buggy that I've used happily (and with no incidents) for the past 5 years. (I am 5 foot 5, and weigh 8.5 stones)

I had high hopes for this buggy. Unfortunately, I only managed to get a few feet from my front door when it tried to veer down the camber of the pavement and into the road. I struggled to get it back into the correct position, almost putting my back out in the process. The next time it tried to veer towards the road, I steered in the opposite direction to correct it. To my horror, both wheels on one side lifted off the ground and the buggy almost tipped over with two 18 month-olds in it. It only went in a straight line with the front wheel locks applied, which made negotiating bins etc. in our path virtually impossible without lifting the back of the loaded buggy up - more a job for a strongman than myself.

Not only that, but it doesn't have a support stand when you are storing it. Standing at almost 6 foot high and weighing about 3 stone, I had to tie it upright to a cot behind a secured door to stop any children trying to untie it, as I feared that if it fell on a child, it could badly crush them.

A nightmare all round! I have sent it back.

Bi-Fold Door Lock ""Slide-Lok"" from Mommy's Helper -- 2 PACK
Bi-Fold Door Lock ""Slide-Lok"" from Mommy's Helper -- 2 PACK
Offered by A 1 Deals Inc.
Price: 9.32

5.0 out of 5 stars No more little trapped fingers!, 22 Sep 2013
This product is excellent and so easy to fit. You just slide them on and they're good to go.

I've been searching for ages for something that would do this job and was thrilled to find these.

I look after small children and they have a fascination for doors so it's always been a worry if they are playing near to my bi-fold doors. Not any more. Trapped fingers are now a thing of the past. Thanks!

The Pop Up Co. Zig A Zag Tunnel
The Pop Up Co. Zig A Zag Tunnel
Offered by Electro World
Price: 23.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - great storage bag, 27 July 2013
Very happy with this product. I'm a childminder so it gets well-used and is coping well. Used it for a children's party today - lots of 6 year-olds, boys & girls - they loved it!

Acco Fastener 80x50mm Capacity Pack of 50 70850
Acco Fastener 80x50mm Capacity Pack of 50 70850

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 27 July 2013
Good price and quality product. Very happy. Just what I needed for my small business. Much less bulky than using ringbinders.

Bling Jewelry 14k Yellow Gold Ball Stud Earrings Children Bead Size 4mm
Bling Jewelry 14k Yellow Gold Ball Stud Earrings Children Bead Size 4mm
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: 13.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 12 year old - just what she wanted, 27 July 2013
Bought these for my daughter to wear to school. Backs are a bit flimsy but she hasn't lost one yet (one month in), so durable enough.

She's happy so I'm happy.

Womens Red Space Traveller Fancy Dress Costume
Womens Red Space Traveller Fancy Dress Costume
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely - perfect for hosting a children's party, 27 July 2013
Comfortable, nice length (I'm 5' 5", and size 8-10). Wore it with a narrow belt and it was terrific. Great colour and fabric was better than I expected given the price. Very pleased with it!

Papillio by Birkenstock Women's Sydney Leather Flower Glitter Bordeaux Slides Sandal 393313 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the photo - excellent fit, 25 May 2013
I have a narrow foot (5 and a half) and the 5 in these is perfect. Thank you so much!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny and flimsy - broke instantly, 29 Dec 2011
Was so excited to find this. Got it delivered then realised it would only fit around my tiny ornamental tree, which is c.18" high, not the family one. One of the track connnectors snapped on assembly. Then one of the carriage connectors snapped when putting those together. Train really fiddly to fit onto narrow track. Got it on, with carriages attached. Switched train on. Carriages fell off one by one, connectors snapping as they came off. Can't adjust speed of train - it goes too fast for the track.

Only got few seconds worth of enjoyment out of this. Looks pretty in photo, but the flimsy quality completely ruins this set. Brittle, flimsy plastic.

Deeply disappointed. What a waste of money.

Page: 1 | 2