Profile for C. Munro > Reviews

Content by C. Munro

C. Munro "lilacsapphire" (manchester uk)

Apple iPod shuffle - 1GB Blue
Apple iPod shuffle - 1GB Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars The best MP3 ever!!!!!!, 19 Mar. 2007
I tried many MP3 in the past but I gave up on each of them as I not good with computers, but the day I saw this Apple iPOD shuffle in blue, I knew I had to try one more time with MP3 player.

When I got it, I plug it in my computer, read the small booklet and I was up and running with iTunes in no time, I couldn't believe how easy it was , I was buying songs and sorting my list and all sorts.

This was so easy to setup that now my sister has one now and it's so small I can hide it anywhere in my coat or whatever I wearing,I listening to it now as I type, the sound great too.

This is the best MP3 player I ever brought, not only it's colourful, right size, got a good memory, a handy clip and a good battery, it has restore my faith in actally getting something working computer wise, now if only I can get my wireless router working LOL!

At less at 55 pounds it a must buy!!

Animal Crossing with Memory Card 59 (GameCube)
Animal Crossing with Memory Card 59 (GameCube)
Offered by BLUESHINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal Crossing - the game that never ends, 10 July 2005
In the wonderful world of Animal Crossing,you start your game on a train talking to a cat name Rover, he ask if you can sit with you, then asks you where you are going this bit you name your town, then your name.
After a few questions you arrive at your town when you meet Tom Nook and choose your house, then the real fun beings!
You have to pay that annoying debit off Tom Nook but there other thing you can do while paying him off, you can go fishing, catching insects, dontion fish or insects to the musemen, go shopping, sort your house out, make friends in your town and do jobs for them, if you have a GBA and a GC-GBA cable you can also go to see a island with a little island home of your own.
Also on speical days like mother day or halloween you get a gift from the town mayor like a train model or a telephone.
You can do things at night as well, like get insects or fish you couldn't get during the day or if you are luckly, find Wisp the ghost and help him find the 5 spirts, which he rewards you a big prize.
But there boring stuff like pull weeds but that would take much time if you do it every two days.
Every saturday at 8:00pm at the train station, a singing dog call K.K. slider sings there were you can get a new song for your collection every week plus 5 rare one which you have to ask for.
You can change your characters clothes as well by buying them form Tom Nook shop or create your own design by dropping by to mable and sable tailor shop.
Short on cash or you lost a item?
Vist the police station lost and found,
Want to know how your town is doing?
Vist the wishing well for ideas how to make your town a better place.
Want to send a letter?
Vist the Post office to pay off your debit or post a letter.
You can also vist the musmen to dontion stuff like dinosaurs pieces, paintings, bug or fishes.
Yes there alot to do in the world of Animal Crossing.
Just make sure you Save your game when you finsher playing for the day.
trust me you don't want to know what happends if you don't!