Profile for Luna Corona > Reviews

Equine Acupress Meridian Chart
by Anatomical Chart Company
Edition: Wall Chart

5.0 out of 5 stars Acupressure Chart, 2 Oct 2009
I am new to the subject of equine acupressure but this chart will make my study so much easier. A good size, too, with the meridian points very clearly marked and colour coded. I don't think anyone involved in the subject should be without one of these charts!

Cowon S9 32GB MP3 Player
Cowon S9 32GB MP3 Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to the reviews here..., 2 Aug 2009
...I bought the Cowon S9 a few weeks ago. I had looked long and hard, as you do when choosing quality, and cannot fault the S9's performance at all. The sound quality has to be heard to be believed, especially now that I use a pair of Aiwa headphones instead of the standard ones supplied. I love the size, the set-up, the weight, the simplicity of it. I just love it.
The only thing that annoys me (but I believe other MP3s do this, too) is its insistance to alphabetize songs within albums. Guns 'n Roses' Appetite for Destruction does NOT sound good without Welcome to the Jungle as the first track! Is there any way of combating this??? Otherwise, the Cowon is superb.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2010 10:17 AM GMT

Black Leather Case For IAUDIO MP3 players S9
Black Leather Case For IAUDIO MP3 players S9

5.0 out of 5 stars Cowon S9 Leather Case, 28 July 2009
This is a neat case for a neat product. If you have an S9, I thoroughly recommend the protection of this case for it.

British Insects: A photographic guide to every common species (Collins Complete Guide)
by Michael Chinery
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Considering the vast subject..., 28 July 2009
...this book is very well-presented. Beautiful photographs, adequate information, and a good layout. It is a bit large for an in-field identification guide, but I doubt there is an easy way round that. I highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3