Profile for Denno > Reviews

Denno

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pro-Tec Hard Shell Gloss Clip-On Case Cover for iPhone 6 4.7 Inch - Black
Pro-Tec Hard Shell Gloss Clip-On Case Cover for iPhone 6 4.7 Inch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT A BAD SHOUT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PRO TEC CLIP ON HARD SHELL CASE FOR AN IPHONE 6 IN BLACK 4.7 INCHES YEAH, 3 Nov 2014
I was definitely not supplied this item free of charge I 100% paid for it and I always test and evaluate new purchases. In exchange for my hard earned £7.99, I was rewarded with this bare decent case anbd a Jiffy bag which I have subsequently re-used to post some socks I sold on eBay.

I wanted a slimline case so i could still show off the design of the iPhone and this was perfect, it feels sturdy enough to protect and is secure around the sides of the phone.

It has cut outs to allow access to all ports and functions whilst your phone is still in the case.

It has a nice gloss black finish that looks quite premium, and goes with everything!

I have been using this case a few weeks now and it doesnt look at all scratched and is still in great condition after a few bumps.

Highly recommend, great value for the price.

Tigra Sport BikeConsole Weatherproof Case Cover and Bicycle Mount for iPhone 5/5S - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars CYCLING IS FUN, 21 Oct 2014
This is a must have for those that like to use their iPhones and link to apps when cycling. I bought this for my husband as he seems to forget to charge his phone before a cycle ride. The case does it's job well, the extra battery will charge your phone during your cycle, even when you are connected to, say the Strava app. You leave the house with 10% battery life, plug in, connect to Strava and mount your phone, do the miles, ie 20 miles, and when you return your iPhone will be over 50% charged, depending on how many miles you do of course. Best present I have bought for a while. It's worth paying that little extra to get an exceptional product.

Pro-Tec Horizontal Folio Book Case Cover for iPhone 6 5.5 Inch - Black
Pro-Tec Horizontal Folio Book Case Cover for iPhone 6 5.5 Inch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sep 2014
PROPER LUSH

KitSound Slam Universal Portable Bluetooth Speaker Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 Devices Including iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6 Plus, iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini, iPod Nano 7th Generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation, Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5, Galaxy Note 2/3, Galaxy Tab 2/3/4, Amazon Fire Phone, Xperia Z1/Z2, HTC One/One M8 and Google Nexus 5/7/10 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars BARE LUSH MATE, 21 Aug 2014
This speaker is dece. it's suitable for men and women, and is really loud!! I like that it has battery space as well as a lot of products you have to faff around with recharging an internal battery but with this bad boy you can just go out to the shop and buy some disposables!!

Sound quality is proper mean for the size.

It looks pretty premium as well, If I'd have paid £50 for it I'd have been not disappointed one single bit!!!

I also read online that KS is a UK brand which is proper DOPE!

Case-Mate Slim Tough Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Black/Silver
Case-Mate Slim Tough Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Black/Silver
Offered by Modern-Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Case, 14 May 2014
awesome bit of kit!!! fitted like a glove! real tight! oh yeah! Super SLim. Just how it should be! Boom!

Fitbug Orb Bluetooth Movement and Sleep Activity Tracker compatible with smartphones and tablets--Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls Best Friend, 26 Feb 2014
I absolutely love my Fitbug! Firstly it looks great – I have the black version and its stylish design options means there’s a choice that works with all outfits. I’ve mainly been using the watch version as I find it’s the most comfortable to wear and the most accurate when tracking, plus it’s very secure and stays on whatever activity I do or how every many times I take my coat on and off. I found the app easy to use and set up and love the fact that it’s so personal to me.

I set up my data intervals for every 30 mins throughout the day and found this was a great way to keep on track with my goals. I’ve already lost weight since having my Fitbug as it keeps me motivated by calculating realistic targets for me to work towards. I found the smiley face system a friendly and cute way to keep working towards the end result I desired.

Secondly I think the extras that come with Fitbug are great, such as the online personal fitness coach and the ‘Bugzine’ newsletter, which I’ve found really interesting! I’ve cooked a few of the recopies from there and they’ve been great.

To conclude I think the Fitbug offers really good value for money. The fact that you don’t have the re-charge the battery is a big bonus too and as it’s just a watch battery it’s easy to replace when necessary and will last for around 6 months. Overall I think this is a brilliant product and it really has changed my lifestyle to a happier and healthier one.

JBL Pulse Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with LED Lights and NFC Compatible with iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C, iPad 2/3/4/Mini/Air, iPod Touch 5th Generation, Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4, Galaxy Tab 2/3 and Nexus 7 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Sound, Lights are quality not just a novelty!, 9 Feb 2014
I Wanted a good sounding portable speaker with some fun to it. Not only is the light show cool, but the sound quality of the jbl was better then I thought it be. I tested both the pulse and the bose mini. While the bose has a lil better sound quality the pulse doesnt disappoint. Mixed with the light show id pick the pulse over the bose. Has some flair to it and even with the lights on the battery lasts very long. I Was bumping the speaker on nye in the house and everyone couldn't believe the music was coming from this tiny speaker. Very happy with the purchase!

Worth noting: loads of people are complaining on-line about the APP which controls the lights not working on Android - it does. It works an absolute treat! Video to follow soon once I get my Mac back.

Here’s my fave bits about this speaker:

-The programmable LED light-show is AWESOME. There are a ton of options to use and you can change the colors with every option so everybody is bound to find a selection that is right for them. The LEDs wrap around the device too so it can make an awesome table topper at a party. This one feature sets this device apart from the crowd and its a great thing. You can also control the brightness so the lights arent always blaring when you have the lights out or if you want to turn them down or off to make the battery last longer. If you

-REALLY loud. Volume is comparable to any bluetooth speaker I've ever listened to. It easily fills a room with music.

-The ability to stand upright is also different and a great feature. It allows the sound to really spread out and fill a room no matter what direction its facing because it has speakers on both sides. Really great once you have it and you miss it when its gone.

- There is an app you can download to control the device from your phone. This is really great so you can change the light show, the EQ, the music, and also download firmware updates for the speaker straight from your phone. I have never seen a controller app that includes as much as this one.

-Really easy to connect to your phone or ipad. It took me less than a minute to setup and start playing music.

-Has NFC so you can just touch it with your phone to connect if you have most droids.

-Battery indicator lights are great. Most other bluetooth speakers dont tell you specific levels, but just if the battery is low or not. This comes in handy if you're going on a trip and dont know the exact battery level. Its more useful than you would think.

Awesome, awesome device.

Kit Water Resistant Bicycle and Motorbike Case for iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S, iPod and Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY USEFUL, REALLY DECENT, 19 Dec 2013
Started cycling to work a few months ago and have been using one of these APPs that measures speed, distance etc.. Wanted to view this data live so tried all sorts of stupid home made inventions including selotaping my phone to my handlebars! Then I found this!

The phone goes in the pouch, and then the pouch quick release clips onto the mount which is fixed around the handlebars. this feature is really useful if you need to nip into the bookies or shop and don't want your phone stolen!!

The case is advertised as waterproof - but I was sceptical! Gave it a try in torrential rain one day for about a 7 hour cycle and it was absolutely fine! not even moist!

Touch screen works fine through the clear plastic cover, so I can activate my phone as normal.

All in all, no complaints! Great product!

KitSound Audio Earmuffs for iPod, iPhone, iPad and MP3 Player - Navy Fair Isle
KitSound Audio Earmuffs for iPod, iPhone, iPad and MP3 Player - Navy Fair Isle
Offered by TotallyGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Cosy and sound really nice!, 6 Dec 2013
Love these! so Cute and they sound really good too, as good as my old normal in ear headphones. Designs are really trendy and match some of my jumpers this winter so well chuffed!

would 100% reccomend, think a few of my girlfriends are getting bought these for Xmas!

KitSound Audio Earmuffs for iPod, iPhone, iPad and MP3 Player - Blue Owl
KitSound Audio Earmuffs for iPod, iPhone, iPad and MP3 Player - Blue Owl
Offered by TV Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool and practical!, 6 Dec 2013
Bought these a week or so ago and have been really impressed. Very cosy and warm but what suprised me was how good the sound was. Really nice and loud and good quality!

The cord doesn't tangle up at all which is helpful and is really long so you can keep your ipad or whatever in your bag and still use the headphones.

Very pleased would 100% reccomend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4