Profile for Kirsty > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hooded Cat Litter Tray Pink
Hooded Cat Litter Tray Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 8 Nov. 2014
Our cat loves this, and it solved the problem of her flicking cat litter everywhere. It's a good size and good quality, highly recommend

Quality cotton roll down baby socks by Soft Touch - girls and boys - Size Pink Mixed - 3-6 Months
Offered by Little Tiddlywinks Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 8 Nov. 2014
These are good quality socks which fitted our baby well and seemed to stay on her feet better than other socks which was a big bonus!

Galt Toys Baby Soft Blocks
Galt Toys Baby Soft Blocks
Offered by Hello Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 8 Nov. 2014
These have been one of our baby's favourite toys from about 3 months old when she would look at the pictures lying down until now at 7 months when she loves knocking them over! Good quality, soft and very cute pictures.

Milestone Baby Cards
Milestone Baby Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 8 Nov. 2014
These have been so much fun to use when our baby reaches different ages and stages, I've even bought another pack for a friend, highly recommend!!!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but poor quality, 8 Nov. 2014
Poor quality, only lasted 2 weeks before the gold colour had worn off the flowers and one flower had completely come off.

Turtlemeter, the Baby Bath Floating Turtle Toy and Bath Tub Thermometer
Turtlemeter, the Baby Bath Floating Turtle Toy and Bath Tub Thermometer
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 8 Nov. 2014
Definitely recommend this product, the colour change makes it very easy to tell when the water is the correct temperature, and our baby also loves it as a bath toy!

Tomy Play to Learn Hide n Squeak Eggs
Tomy Play to Learn Hide n Squeak Eggs

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for older babies, 8 Nov. 2014
Great product, my 7 month old loves holding the eggs and shells, and will be able to use them in different ways when she's older too. Only problem we had was she shut her finger in the egg box so I wonder if it's better suited for slightly older babies.

Polka Dot Ceramic Travel Mug with Silicone Grip - Plum Purple
Polka Dot Ceramic Travel Mug with Silicone Grip - Plum Purple

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not good for hot drinks!, 28 April 2013
I love this mug, it has pride of place on my desk at work but I can't use it for hot drinks which is why I bought it. The silicone grip just slips off but even when it's on the mug gets so hot you can't hold it, so I just use it for cold drinks now.

Vintage Rose Recipe Journal / Book
Vintage Rose Recipe Journal / Book

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Vintage Rose Recipe Journal / Book
This is just gorgeous, I love it, and it looks stunning in my kitchen, really pretty and striking. It's very easy to use too, great product, highly recommend!!

Hot Pink Heart Shaped Pet Food Bowl
Hot Pink Heart Shaped Pet Food Bowl
Offered by blendboutique

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!, 28 April 2013
I absolutely love this bowl, it's slightly bigger and not as deep as I imagined but still great as a pet food or water bowl, looks gorgeous in my kitchen, highly recommend!

Page: 1 | 2