Profile for Mr. M. Wilson > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. Wilson

Mr. M. Wilson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Duronic RFL901AA Rechargeable 600 Metres Flashlight / Torch - 2200mAh battery - Adjustable beam
Offered by DURONIC

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bright light, but connector is dodgy, 6 Dec 2013
I like the fact that it has a bright beam and lasted longer than I expected before needing recharge.

The above would have made it five stars, but, as others have said, the connector is dodgy. This results in a recharge taking two or three days due to, no matter how carefully you place it to ensure no vibrations 'disconnecting' it, the charging will stop and the connector needing the tiniest movement to reconnect.

Kong Wobbler
Kong Wobbler

5.0 out of 5 stars Pup loves it., 27 May 2013
This review is from: Kong Wobbler (Misc.)
Once the pup got the hang of this he now knocks it round the room getting the food out.

He is now fed mostly in his bowl and a small part in the Wobbler. He finishes his bowl then comes running through for the Wobbler.

Hoover Jovis Turbo SJ120CBN4 Power Nozzle Bagless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - 12 Volt

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for dog fur removal, 26 May 2013
I found this much better than more expensive (non-portable) vacuum cleaners for removing fur from both furniture and clothes.

I used it on a dogs blanket to remove hair that's been building up over many weeks of washing and vacuuming. It removed a lot of the build-up.

Especially useful for a quick run over the clothes, effectively as a clothes brush, after playing with the dog.

One tip if you buy this. It is much easier to remove the turbo brush from the cleaner if you remove the dust holder from the cleaner with the brush attached. Then remove the turbo brush. Reversing the procedure when attaching the brush. Otherwise I felt I was forcing the brush on and, especially, off.

X LARGE PURPLE AUBERGINE FAUX FUR THROW MINK BLANKET 200X240 CM SOFA BED EXTR...
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Could have been made for my sofa, 23 April 2013
Exactly the correct size for my sofa.

It gets a lot of dog hairs on it, but, despite being vacuumed every couple of days retains the faux fur look.

William the Conqueror
William the Conqueror

5.0 out of 5 stars Expanded my knowledge of WtC, 13 April 2013
I had already read a couple of books on William the Conqueror, but this added to my knowledge of him, especially after the invasion.

Ten Great Events in History
Ten Great Events in History

4.0 out of 5 stars Short stories on ten 'great' events, 13 April 2013
Obviously the 'great' is subjective, but I found the stories quite interesting.

A few of the events I had already read in greater details, the others were elucidating.

The First Assassin
The First Assassin

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept me guessing, 14 Mar 2013
Although this is based loosely on the facts and therefore you would not expect (SPOILER ALERT) the attempt on the President to succeed, I was kept guessing all along how it would proceeed.

Stonewall Jackson And The American Civil War (Illustrated)
Stonewall Jackson And The American Civil War (Illustrated)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book., 2 Mar 2013
A had an interest in the American Civil War when I was younger and returned to that interest with this book. I learnt a lot more about the War from this.

'Harold' The Last of The Saxon Kings [Illustrated]
'Harold' The Last of The Saxon Kings [Illustrated]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Mar 2013
I already knew a bit about Harold, but certainly learnt some extra background to the Harold/William story and how/why they both claimed the throne.

In Freedom's Cause- The Story of William Wallace & Robert Bruce
In Freedom's Cause- The Story of William Wallace & Robert Bruce

5.0 out of 5 stars Adds to what I already knew., 2 Mar 2013
Adds to what I already knew (and I don't mean 'What I already knew from Braceheart', lol).

Gives more background to the link between the two.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4