Profile for Zoe mj > Reviews

Content by Zoe mj

Zoe mj "Zoe mj"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Yazilind Jewelry Elegant Silver Plated Hollow Butterfly Inlay Crystal Charming Bangle Bracelet 2.2"
Offered by AMYBRIA INDUSTRIAL LIMITED HONG KONG

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, good quality bracelet., 4 Jan. 2015
I love this bracelet, I wear it loads because it goes with anything. Its really good quality, I've worn it a lot and none of the stones have fallen out and it hasn't discoloured at all (so far). Easy enough to put on and I haven't had any problems with the clasp. Very pretty & sparkly!

Fashion Personality Vintage Pattern Aztec Animal Elephant Hard Back Plastic Case Cover Skin Protector For iphone 4 4G 4S by Mk Mall
Offered by MK Malls

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPhone cover!, 4 Jan. 2015
I love it! It looks exactly like it does in the picture, the colours are actually a bit brighter and stand out more. Its really good quality and not cheap feeling material, its sturdy and finished nicely. Easily worth £1.10.

Lingstar(TM) Antique Alloy with Colour Crystal Retro Elegant Peacock Necklace
Lingstar(TM) Antique Alloy with Colour Crystal Retro Elegant Peacock Necklace

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks quite cheap, short chain, very dull stones & metal, smaller pendant than expected, wouldn't bother., 4 Oct. 2014
Looks cheap, but you get what you pay for.
I think the necklace is an acquired taste anyways, but I generally like things like this.
The chain is too short and seems pretty flimsy.
The stones and metal are extremely dull, much more dull than they appear in the picture.
The pendant also is smaller than expected (I don't believe dimensions are given).
I haven't even worn this once, I got it a couple of months ago, I don't know if I ever will.
Don't get me wrong, its alright enough quality, it hasn't broken, but I wouldn't have bothered had I seen it in a shop.
Might be better suited for children getting into jewellery.

Lingstar(TM) Retro Bronze Red Heart Earrings Vintage Palace Angel Wings A pair Xmas

2.0 out of 5 stars Look cheap & I wouldn't have bothered if I'd seen them in a shop., 4 Oct. 2014
Alright, they look pretty cheap, but you get what you pay for.
Matching necklace is the same.
Having seen them, I wish I hadn't bothered and recommend you do the same...
I doubt I'd wear these myself and because of that, I'm reluctant to give them as even a little extra in a present.

Lingstar(TM) Retro Bronze Chain Red Heart Vintage Palace Pendant Angel Wings
Lingstar(TM) Retro Bronze Chain Red Heart Vintage Palace Pendant Angel Wings
Offered by Exist Live

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheap & I wouldn't have bothered if I'd seen it in a shop., 4 Oct. 2014
Alright, it looks pretty cheap, but you get what you pay for.
Matching earrings are the same.
Having seen it, I wish I hadn't bothered and recommend you do the same...
I doubt I'd wear this myself and because of that, I'm reluctant to give it as even a little extra in a present.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, good quality & value with nice detail., 4 Oct. 2014
Love this bracelet, its really good quality with lots of detail.
A lot of people have mentioned the clasp coming away, I've only worn this once (I probably won't wear it that much), but so far haven't had a problem. For the price, I'd just fix it myself, buy a new clasp if need be, it wouldn't be difficult with the style of the bracelet.

Lingstar(TM) Alloy Steampunk Silver Skull Head Necklace Skull Bone Skeleton Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty necklace, great quality with lots of detail., 4 Oct. 2014
Bought this as a present (if nice enough when came) and the necklace is really pretty and good quality, with great detail.
Good length too, not too short a chain.
Skulls aren't really my thing but I hope my friend will like it.

Sheclub Hunger Games Mocking Jay Necklace in Antique Bronze Detailed Engravings on Mockingjay
Offered by fresh me jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Great quality, cute necklace., 4 Oct. 2014
Love this! Great quality with good detail, really nice necklace for Hunger Games fans.
I was lucky to get this when it was just £1.50, I'm not sure I would pay the current almost £5, but I'm very happy with mine.
(Earrings that match are nice too, same good quality).

eFuture(TM) 1 Pair Green Crystal Lucky Four Leaf Clover Stud Earrings +Olive Green Pendant Necklace 19" +eFuture's nice Keyring

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bad quality, bubbles in metal., 4 Oct. 2014
Not great quality, but you get what you pay for.
Very noticeable air bubbles in the metal, few off-centre gems.
Alright but not great.
I got with presents (and myself) in mind, I would not give these as presents.
Luckily not too much money lost though.

eFuture(TM) 1 Pair Light Blue Crystal Lucky Four Leaf Clover Earrings +Ocean Blue Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace +eFuture's nice Keyring

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bad quality, bubbles in metal., 4 Oct. 2014
Not great quality, but you get what you pay for.
Very noticeable air bubbles in the metal, few off-centre gems.
Alright but not great.
I got with presents (and myself) in mind, I would not give these as presents.
Luckily not too much money lost though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3