Profile for Ms. Cm Tonkin > Reviews

Content by Ms. Cm Tonkin

Ms. Cm Tonkin "almost 30" (Cornwalluk)

Page: 1 | 2
F1932B Womens Brown Flat Office Studded Pointed Chelsea Ankle Boots Size Uk 6
F1932B Womens Brown Flat Office Studded Pointed Chelsea Ankle Boots Size Uk 6
Offered by Mr Shoes

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item arrived then the above were out of stock!, 11 July 2013
Where do I start! A terrible service and what a waste of time! I ordered these boots and the delivery was costing 3.99, two days later they arrived via courier, I excitedly opened the box to discover the most hideous shoes I had ever seen - red, thick soled cheap looking chunky shoes (a clown would not wear them!) I immediately called Mr Shoes to be told my order must have gone to someone else or the wrong shoes must have been put it that box (not the case as it said on the box red microfibre platforms!) they were making any excuses, then came the worse bit- they would not send me the right shoes immediately by courier and then I swap boxes when the courier arrived. NO I had to make a special trip (4 miles from home) into the post office and pay over 5 to return them, upon them receiving the return they would dispatch the correct shoes and refund my postage. A week later. No shoes. I have had an email however to say above boots are now out of stock and they have refunded by original amount and return postage costs. What about the wasted time, the fuel to go to the post office and my phone bill to have to ring them in the first place! Do not order from this company it should be called NO SHOES NOT MR SHOES!!

Olay SPF 15 Anti-Wrinkle Firm & Lift Moisturiser Day Cream
Olay SPF 15 Anti-Wrinkle Firm & Lift Moisturiser Day Cream
Offered by BrandedBeauty
Price: 8.95

2.0 out of 5 stars age 40 plus arrives!, 8 Mar 2012
I ordered this as I usually buy it in Boots at a more expensive price. Beware if you are not age between 40 and 50 as the product that arrives is age 40 plus. I am 31. I returned it and could not have a refund just another sent, so hey presto what arrives? another one exactly the same in a more damaged box! I give up! It may be cheaper than in the shops but at least you can choose the 25plus, 30 plus, 40 plus or 50 plus! The picture above or the description does not mention the age. The 2 stars are for price and fast delivery but I don't even need fast delivery I have to wait 9 years before I can use this product!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2012 5:47 PM BST

Vogue Hello Kitty Storage Box
Vogue Hello Kitty Storage Box
Offered by Fine Party Supplies
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great storage box for any hello kitty fan!, 21 Jan 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This was one of the new storage boxes/baskets/tubs I had to purchase after what looked like a toy explosion after Christmas! My 4 year old daughter had lots of barbie/princess/hello kitty dolls and I thought it would be nice to get something they would all fit into nicely with all their accessories. It has a lovely design on it and fits perfectly under her bed, she can carry it by the handles and take it into whatever room she wants to play with her dolls in. It is a good size and has a fantastic design but its not very sturdy - I just hope her 3 year old brother doesnt sit on it like he did with the storage boxes I got him for his train sets!

Character Hello Kitty LCD Game
Character Hello Kitty LCD Game

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 21 Jan 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I have the same opinion as the previous reviewer. I bought this for my 4 year old daughter for Christmas, she loves Hello Kitty but this has not been played with as it is so rubbish! The screen is very small and the graphics are useless, the game is not playable -you dont know which character you are meant to be moving with the arrows cursor which is only on the left side making game play difficult (you need to be using both thumbs ideally) if you attempt to play a game and accidently press the up and down arrow instead of the left to right arrow you end up changing from game A to game B or vice versa and just getting very frustrated with it! My 4 year old has no chance of playing it if mummy and daddy can't even master the ****!

Britains 40797 - 12-Ton Marston Silage Trailer (Blue) - 1/32nd
Britains 40797 - 12-Ton Marston Silage Trailer (Blue) - 1/32nd

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 2 Jan 2011
I purchased this for my 3 year old son for Christmas to go with his Ford/New Holland tractor 1:32 scale. It is excellent quality, really heavy and well made. It is very realistic (farming family for generations!!) Some Britains toys are not the quality they used to be but this one certainly is.

Branching Out John Crane 50 Piece Wooden Train Set
Branching Out John Crane 50 Piece Wooden Train Set
Offered by Baba Me
Price: 32.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality wood for track pieces, 2 Jan 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this for my son for Christmas to go with wooden train track sets/pieces he already has. Only after a few days of playing with it one of the track pieces has split in two leaving very dangerous sharp points and splinters. The wood compared to his existing track pieces is very poor - the colour and quality is completely different so even though I got this set to blend in/be compatible with his existing set it isn't as you notice the difference in track pieces immediately when they are laid out on the floor. I have been on here trying to contact seller so they at least change my broken piece but I am unable to. I will just have to get super glue- but even then I dont think that will work as I will also need a clamp to hold the pieces together whilst the glue works. Very disappointed in what I thought was a lovely set when we took it out of the box. The pieces that come with it are lovely - the little houses, station, animals and people, etc but the track is poor quality compared to other sets you can buy. I can see more of the track pieces breaking..........

Risque Jokes: Great for Parties, Speeches, Toasts, Pubs and Bathtubs (Joke Books)

3.0 out of 5 stars very small, 29 Dec 2010
This book was bought for a secret santa present. When it arrived I needed a magnifying glass as well! It is a nice little stocking filler but there are not many actual jokes in it- there are mainly comments slagging off woman for men to laugh at and vice versa. Therefore it is suitable for men or woman but with a purple cover..................? Some of the jokes are very good and like it says can be used for toasts, speeches, etc as you can select ones to get the men laughing and the woman shaking their heads and vice versa! Not bad but not worth 3.99

Casdon 711 Baby Huggles Dolls Bath & Potty Set for Dolls Upto 40cm
Casdon 711 Baby Huggles Dolls Bath & Potty Set for Dolls Upto 40cm
Price: 7.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than described and not very bath shaped!, 24 Nov 2010
I purchased this for my daughter for Christmas, it says its for a 46cm doll and it clearly states in very large letters on the packaging that it is for a 41cm doll. Size aside the quality and shape of this bath is poor and the sharp little hook at the top is attached to the bath and is not just part of the packaging. I am annoyed as I ordered this two weeks ago and this week I went into town and saw a much better one for 5 in Bookworks. Never mind I am sure my daughter will love it as its pink! On a more positive note the accessories that come with it are good as you get a little duck shaped bath sponge, pretend soap and powder and with some you get food bowls and spoons which are not really required for a toy bath - maybe for a highchair set yes!

Siku 1:87 Jcb 8250 Tractor
Siku 1:87 Jcb 8250 Tractor
Offered by Toybroker-UK
Price: 5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars small but great little toy!, 31 Oct 2010
This review is from: Siku 1:87 Jcb 8250 Tractor (Toy)
I bought this as my son is Jcb mad, I made him a Jcb 3rd birthday cake and purchased this and another small Jcb vehicle to go on the top of the cake and then he also had something to play with after the cake was all gone! It is small - good for little hands and is handy to take in the car for travel. The cab does keep coming off though and is hard to put back on and then he gets frustrated but I think it was worth the money. Also could be an excellent stocking filler for any little boy this christmas!

Classic Pooh Alphabet Letter M - Eeyore Writing
Classic Pooh Alphabet Letter M - Eeyore Writing
Offered by Inspirations Gift Shop (UK)
Price: 7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars its quite small and delicate!, 26 Oct 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This product is a lot smaller than I was expecting and it is fully made of breakable china, it looks like Eeyore is made of material! It didnt come very well packaged at all so the box was damaged so is not ideal to give as a present. I am sure my mum will like it though- it is an ideal mothers day present M for Mum but I am getting it for my mums birthday as her name begins with M!

Page: 1 | 2