Profile for Ms E Gibson > Reviews

Battle Hammer Thor - Thor Movie - 3.75inch Action Figure
Battle Hammer Thor - Thor Movie - 3.75inch Action Figure
Offered by Harry's Department Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful toy, 4 Mar. 2014
Thor is very topical at the moment. This action figure is deal for stimulating my son's imagination. He loves it.

Farmageddon: The True Cost of Cheap Meat
Farmageddon: The True Cost of Cheap Meat
by Philip Lymbery

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and informative, 4 Mar. 2014
This is a personal account of the terrible cost of cheap meat. The author has researched thoroughly and also visited the areas of the subject matter. It is very imformative and at times heartbreaking to read. I have not finished reading it yet but the chapters I have read which concentrates of different areas of the cheap food industry are very revealing. His work is a 'must read 'for those who are interested in the important 'food industry' and the effects it will have on us a race and for our planet. It strikes at the core of what is wrong with factory farming.

MEGA BLOKS MAGNEXT 87 PIECES RESCUE PLANE
MEGA BLOKS MAGNEXT 87 PIECES RESCUE PLANE

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 8 Jan. 2014
This arrived exactly as it was described. My son loved this toy and often plays with it. Very intricate and detailed. The size is very appropriate for playing.

Electrician's Guide to Inspection & Testing - Based on BS7671 : 2008 (17th Edition)
by Amicus

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped my partner pass the Exam, 8 Jan. 2014
Essential reading for the fully trained Electrician. It helped me pass my exam. It was portable so that I could bring it with me when I was on the train etc so that I could study anywhere.

Batman The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters Collector Bane Figure
Batman The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters Collector Bane Figure
Offered by J P B Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Figure, 8 Jan. 2014
My son really loved this figure. It is very detailed and of course up to date. He plays with it all the time. It is exactly as it was described and by its photograph. It is a good size and was a reasonable price.

FoneM8® - Samsung Galaxy S2 II i9100 Screen Protector (PACK OF 5) Retail Packed
FoneM8® - Samsung Galaxy S2 II i9100 Screen Protector (PACK OF 5) Retail Packed
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 8 Jan. 2014
It is what I expected. The screen protectors, 5 in all, have lasted the life of my phone. I was pleased with the price also.

Everyday Maths for Grown-Ups
Everyday Maths for Grown-Ups
by Kjartan Poskitt

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this book for the struggling adult, 8 Jan. 2014
I was very happy with this book. It has really helped me. It is written in a very clear simple style.

Serenade In G Major, K. 525 "Eine kleine Nachtmusik": I Allegro
Serenade In G Major, K. 525 "Eine kleine Nachtmusik": I Allegro

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice music, 29 Oct. 2013
The music downloaded immediately on payment. It is a nice piece. I was very happy with it. I would do it again.

Purple Leather Flip Case Xylo-Cover for the Samsung Galaxy S2 / S 2 / S II (i9100) Mobile Phone.
Offered by Kenco Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover, 29 Oct. 2013
I was very impressed with this cover which was as it was described. It came very quickly and I am using it right now.

Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
Eine Kleine Nachtmusik

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Oct. 2013
I love Mozart and this music was instantly available after I paid for it. I was very happy with purchasing my music this way.

Page: 1 | 2