Profile for cat lady > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
2 x Pack 100 Disposable Clear Polythene Food Handling Gloves - Medium
2 x Pack 100 Disposable Clear Polythene Food Handling Gloves - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloves That Fit!, 23 Sep 2012
Finally I found clear disposable gloves that fit. The previous order resulted in gloves that were swimming on my hands and coming off. These state Medium size and they are the perfect fit. I just ordered two more packs and will only order these in future.

Fiskars 9600b33 Scissor Sharpener
Fiskars 9600b33 Scissor Sharpener
Offered by CS SHOPS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sharpener, 18 Sep 2012
Just received this and tried it out on my scissors. Lightweight, easy to hold, and very simple to use. Just pulled my scissors through a couple of times and they are almost razor sharp. I am happy with this product.

1.7 Litre Jug Kettle Purple
1.7 Litre Jug Kettle Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a Lovely Cup of Tea, 11 Sep 2012
My Bodum kettle was getting old and I was not completely happy with it so decided to try Swan now and I love purple as well. Although it holds more water than the Bodum this one is more compact. It takes less time to boil but that may just be because it is new. One thing I need to be a bit careful of until I get used to it, much more water pours out of the spout than the old Bodum one which I used to get very impatient with because water was so slow to come out. This kettle is good value for money and I like it so much I am going to buy a pink one as well.

Delonghi HTF3033 3 Kilowatt Horizontal Fan Heater
Delonghi HTF3033 3 Kilowatt Horizontal Fan Heater
Offered by WowDiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Little Heater, 30 Aug 2012
I had one of these heaters before that unfortunately met with an accident so I wanted to replace it. Saved £7 buying it from Amazon rather than Argos where I bought it before. I keep this heater in the kitchen because the room gets too cold in winter causing my fridge to switch off. This does the job perfectly and heats the room very quickly. It is compact and very easy to use and has a thermostat. Little bit noisy but not too bad. I would recommend this item and certainly would buy it again in future.

Comvita Manuka Care Skin Cream 50g
Comvita Manuka Care Skin Cream 50g

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing Manuka Honey, 27 Aug 2012
I am a huge fan of Manuka honey and have used it successfully for various skin conditions from eczema to abcesses to ulcers. I have used it straight from the jar but recently had a skin wound from cancer and decided to use a sterilised product like ManukaCare. It is very soothing and has an anti inflammatory effect so a wound that was sore to begin with soon became almost painless. I have bought several of these tubes already and at £9 each are excellant value. I would recommend anyone to give Manuka honey a try because even the hospital where I am treated is now recommending it.

Edit- I see the price has gone up slightly since my recent order. Better get some more soon.

Aidapt Handy Reacher 32inch
Aidapt Handy Reacher 32inch

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 23 Aug 2012
This is a good reacher/grabber and good value for the price. I wanted a second one for the kitchen and garden area so I didn't have to carry my other grabber around. It seems to pick up small items just fine and I even picked up scraps of paper with it. It is long at 32 inches. It will do just fine.

Edit - Just ordered and received a second one of these to keep in another room. They are such good value I wanted ones for different rooms.

Pack of 100 disposable clear gloves
Pack of 100 disposable clear gloves
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, Not Sure, 21 July 2012
These are excellant value for the price if you get through alot of disposable gloves like I do for many tasks around the house. I was sent large ones that were swimming on my hands and when I contacted the very helpful and courteous seller (Nightingale Nursing Supplies) I was sent gloves that fit just right. I will definitely be ordering more in the future and recommend these.

Edit - I recently wanted to reorder some more of these gloves but they were not being sold by Nightingale Nursing Supplies. I emailed the seller SoSupplies who informed me they only did the one size unlike Nightingale Supplies. The gloves came from yet another seller, PriceAttack, and they were so big they kept coming off my hands. I am not sure who is selling these gloves when I order but I will not be ordering again except from Nightingale Nursing Supplies who do different sizes.

Edit - I have just ordered clear disposable gloves from Logo Ink which state Medium size and they are a perfect fit. Now I ordered two more packs from them.

chinkyboo White Large Window Screen Mesh Net Insect Fly Bug Mosquito Moth Door Netting
Offered by Popamazing UK Shipping

1.0 out of 5 stars What a Mess, 29 Jun 2012
This was not as easy to put up as it looks and the net and velcro strip ended up in a tangled mess which went into the rubbish. The instructions were written in English but with alot of mistakes and it was a complete waste of money as far as I am concerned.

SHEBA  Tray Tender Pieces Chicken in Jelly 100g (Pack of 16)
SHEBA Tray Tender Pieces Chicken in Jelly 100g (Pack of 16)
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Tasty Sheba, 26 Jun 2012
Sheba is usually given as my cats' late night snack and they are just trying out some new varieties. Although this says Chicken Chunks on the photo the box I received were of Chicken Slices but they were thick, chunky slices in lots of jelly. But, hey, the cats ate it all up so that is what's important.

Eye Care - Eyelash & Eyebrow by Talika LIPOCILS Expert 10ml
Eye Care - Eyelash & Eyebrow by Talika LIPOCILS Expert 10ml
Offered by Eyelashwishes

5.0 out of 5 stars Used During Chemotherapy, 17 Jun 2012
I began using Talika Lipocils and Talika Eyebrow Lipocils during chemotherapy so I did not have to lose my brows and lashes as well as my head hair. As you can read in my Talika Eyebrow Lipocil review these products seemed to have helped and I kept enough of my brows and lashes that I did not look like an alien. I am still using them and the few brows and lashes I did lose are filling in now. I have to admit that the Lipocils Expert is a bit tricky to use but I like to think using these products helped and I would certainly use them again should I need to go back on chemo.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8