Profile for P. Turner > Reviews

Content by P. Turner

P. Turner (Staffordshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Chatham Marine Mens Commodore Boat Shoes D1650-070 Navy/Brown 7 UK, 41 EU, Regular
Price: 58.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, 25 Jun 2014
These shoes are very comfortable and smart to wear during the summer and any other time if you want a casual look.

McCall's Patterns M6739 Size F5 16 - 18 - 20 - 22 - 24 Misses' Dresses, Pack of 1, White
Price: 8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to make, 16 Jun 2014
It is a quick and easy pattern not a lot of trouble to make did it in about 2-3 hours not counting the cutting out of the pattern and fabric.

Trixie Dog on Tour Drinking Bottle with Bowl, 500 ml
Trixie Dog on Tour Drinking Bottle with Bowl, 500 ml
Price: 5.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Lilly Loves it, 14 May 2014
It is a good idea for when I'm taking my dog Lilly for a walk in the heat. The only thing I have against is that its a bit hard to get the stopper off and I have to unwind the bottle off the stopper to be able to get to the water. The shoulder strap isn't long enough either and the clip for the waistband or trouser loops pulls the trousers down a bit. Otherwise it's good idea.

HDR-1000S Freesat HD+ 500GB Satellite PVR with Free Time EPG & SD Channels
HDR-1000S Freesat HD+ 500GB Satellite PVR with Free Time EPG & SD Channels
Price: 189.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 14 May 2014
I like this Freesat box as I can record pause, and rewind. I would recommend it to anyone who is living in France ad as a satellite dish.

The Talisman
The Talisman
by Lynda La Plante
Edition: Audio Cassette

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Stroy, 14 May 2014
This review is from: The Talisman (Audio Cassette)
When I purchased this item I didn't realise it was cassette tapes I thought it was CD's. As luck would have it I do have a cassette player. The story is good and Rula Lenska reads it well.

Everything to Lose
Everything to Lose
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars great reading, 29 April 2014
Enjoyed every bit of it. Andrew Gross is a very good story teller. I was gripped from start to finish.

PhysioWorld Pilates Resistance Ring - Double Handle
PhysioWorld Pilates Resistance Ring - Double Handle
Offered by Shop@PHYSIOWORLD
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 28 Sep 2013
It alright, not a lot of resistance in fact quite easy to use, but it serves it purpose for now.

Masters of War
Masters of War
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Masters of War (Kindle Edition)
Another one of his that I couldn't put down, it took 2 days to read it. I hope he keeps on writing.

Chris Ryan Extreme: Hard Target
Chris Ryan Extreme: Hard Target
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Chrus Ryan great read, 28 Sep 2013
Great read could not put it down. Have ordered loads of his books and not found one yet I don't like.

Chris Ryan Extreme: Night Strike
Chris Ryan Extreme: Night Strike
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Chris Ryan gripping, 28 Sep 2013
Great read could not put I down. Have ordered loads of his books and not found one yet I don't like.

Page: 1 | 2