Profile for J. Carwithen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Farther Along
Farther Along

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy listening, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Farther Along (MP3 Download)
easy to sing along to. Very pleasant and catchy, Easy listening. I think it the best song in the film.

Yumega Supplement for Dog 250 ml
Yumega Supplement for Dog 250 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars So far, 6 April 2013
It doesn't seem to improve coat any more than codliver oil which is more readily available.but as yet I have used only half

Premier Housewares Bag Clips - Set of 2 - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Bag Clips - Set of 2 - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag clips, 12 Nov. 2011
Excellent product, I now have 3 sets of these. the spring clips are quite strong and can take the thickness of a folded bag. Work a treat and so much better than plastic ones

Chapelwood Ground Feeder
Chapelwood Ground Feeder

4.0 out of 5 stars ground feeder, 4 Sept. 2011
Image very misleading in regard to size and shape but is OK. Will take particular note of size and dimensions as well as phote when purchasing in future.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2012 11:55 AM BST

Tippitoes Extending Fireguard
Tippitoes Extending Fireguard
Offered by Image Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars tippitoes Fireguard, 9 Jun. 2011
I bought this to keep a young puppy from entering the lounge area in open-plan bungalow. It worked very well. also used it in one half to block normal width doorway.

Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card
Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 2 GB Excellent transaction, 24 Mar. 2011
My current card was corrupted and I was off on holiday in 2 days time, PANIC! Ordered item and received next day. Brilliant transaction. Holiday pics taken with no problems.

The Real Shaving Co. Post Shave Moisturising Balm
The Real Shaving Co. Post Shave Moisturising Balm

4.0 out of 5 stars Post shaving balm, 13 Feb. 2011
I bought this for my husband, then tried it myself as a moisturiser. I have sensitive skin on my face so have to take care what I buy. This feels very soothing and is quickly absorbed. I am somewhat intolerant to perfumed creams on my face but this caused no reaction at all, even though as far as I can judge it isn't perfume free. Would have given 5 stars if it was slightly less runny, but then it might not be so absorbent. After some protest from hubby, I now buy my own tubes.

Australian Shepherds (Pet Owner's Manuals)
Australian Shepherds (Pet Owner's Manuals)
by D. Caroline Coile

4.0 out of 5 stars Australian Shepherd book, 2 Feb. 2011
A general book for 1st time Ausie owners. Would have liked more info on character, eg are they very demanding or easy to live with. I would like to know how to keep an Ausie occupied and fulfilled when kept as a pet with limited or no access to training clubs or sheep. Would have liked more ideas for HOME ACTIVITIES and training TECHNIQUES to accommodate their intelligence and energy, and less on general health and sickness, which can be obtained from most dog books. As it is I am still not quite sure if an Ausie would make a good pet/family dog.

Lowepro Apex 110 AW Shoulder Bag for Digital Cameras/Camcorders - Black
Lowepro Apex 110 AW Shoulder Bag for Digital Cameras/Camcorders - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Bridge camera bag, 2 Feb. 2011
Well made bag. should fit most bridge cameras, or SLR with small lens. Pullout Shower cover-nice touch. Zips not so quick to open as a clasp. Panasonic Lumix FZ45 fits well with lens hood, card reader and spare SD cards. Could probably accommodate spare battery

Wired--Up 1 SATA Power Adapter Cable and 1 SATA Data Cable
Wired--Up 1 SATA Power Adapter Cable and 1 SATA Data Cable
Offered by LTZmart

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as picture, 4 Jan. 2011
Fast delivery, Fitted well and works well, seems to be a latched sata cable (which enables a good fit) The picture showed two straight ends but both ends were right angled which was not very suitable for my situation. It made the fitting more difficult and it was misleading.

Page: 1 | 2